Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sandy Hook. How does this make you feel?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Interesting.. thats for sure. I found it on Facebook today.

Apparently the government has crisis actors, and the shootings were set up, to show how we need gun rights taken away.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Could be an unrelated "twin". I have one in our town and she looks just like me.... freaked my poor Dh out when he went to the bar with his friends and she was there flirting with a bunch of guys... called me to make sure I was really home with the kids.
Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Get the tin foil!

TigOlBitties
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:16 PM
6 moms liked this
You found it on Facebook so it must be true.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

It's clearly not the same person..I haven't ruled out any conspiracy though.and I'm not a conspiracy type of person..
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:17 PM
3 moms liked this
They're clearly not the same people, how stupid do you people have to be to believe everything you read on the Internet or come across on Facebook? To say that this was all a "hoax" and that these families are actors is disgusting and disrespectful to those who are grieving and the babies who died. I'm not one for taking things for face value, so I actually entertained the "conspiracy" ideas and did unbiased research. I haven't seen one shred of concrete evidence to support it, it's a joke. I can make up bullshit and have it spread like wildfire on the Internet, too. It's not difficult.
Luna091306
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

So is the belief that both were staged events? I don't necessarily believe that. BUT I do believe the government will use these events to strip us of our rights. They did with 9/11. They get away with a lot of shit when people are scared.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:19 PM
I haven't heard that before right now, where did you see that?

Quoting Anonymous:

There is actually a lot on this if you look for it.   There is also a facebook page "RIP Victoria Soto" that was created on facebook 4 days before the shooting.   The more I look...the more I believe we have been had by our own governement.

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:19 PM
How stupid. Don't you think if this were true the government would have the resources to get more than just her? Conspiracy theories are so dumb
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:19 PM
You nailed it!

Quoting Anonymous:

It's clearly not the same person..I haven't ruled out any conspiracy though.and I'm not a conspiracy type of person..
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

They're clearly not the same people, how stupid do you people have to be to believe everything you read on the Internet or come across on Facebook? To say that this was all a "hoax" and that these families are actors is disgusting and disrespectful to those who are grieving and the babies who died. I'm not one for taking things for face value, so I actually entertained the "conspiracy" ideas and did unbiased research. I haven't seen one shred of concrete evidence to support it, it's a joke. I can make up bullshit and have it spread like wildfire on the Internet, too. It's not difficult.

Who said i believed it?  there is evidence though that it was set up, the dads were in the same scandal together. still not saying i belive it was set up, but there is some evidence.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)