Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sandy Hook. How does this make you feel?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Interesting.. thats for sure. I found it on Facebook today.

Apparently the government has crisis actors, and the shootings were set up, to show how we need gun rights taken away.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Replies (41-50):
rosemagic01
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I wonder why people make this shit up. Does it make them feel better thinking that things like Sandy Hook and the other shootings aren't real? Would they rather act like most of it didn't really happen all in order to make sure that they can 'control the people' are we really that deep? The gov't just thinks of us as sheep? 

I think you need to ask yourself does what you believe need to be based on protecting your mind and your feel of safety or based on reality. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:21 PM
how do you explain how in the batman movie they have a skyscraper that says aroura, and the fact that in the movie "strikezone 1" was exactly where sandy hook school is? Hahaha
Luna091306
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:21 PM

What? Really? Link?

Quoting Anonymous:

There is actually a lot on this if you look for it.   There is also a facebook page "RIP Victoria Soto" that was created on facebook 4 days before the shooting.   The more I look...the more I believe we have been had by our own governement.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Quoting TigOlBitties:

You found it on Facebook so it must be true.

Where did i say it was true? .. i said it was interesting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

There is actually a lot on this if you look for it.   There is also a facebook page "RIP Victoria Soto" that was created on facebook 4 days before the shooting.   The more I look...the more I believe we have been had by our own governement.

Really? That's REALLY weird!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:22 PM
2 moms liked this

I have a hard time believing the government killed innocent 5/6 year olds to make a freaking point.

Luna091306
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Whether it was set up or not, we still need to keep our eyes open and protect our rights.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

They're clearly not the same people, how stupid do you people have to be to believe everything you read on the Internet or come across on Facebook? To say that this was all a "hoax" and that these families are actors is disgusting and disrespectful to those who are grieving and the babies who died. I'm not one for taking things for face value, so I actually entertained the "conspiracy" ideas and did unbiased research. I haven't seen one shred of concrete evidence to support it, it's a joke. I can make up bullshit and have it spread like wildfire on the Internet, too. It's not difficult.

Who said i believed it?  there is evidence though that it was set up, the dads were in the same scandal together. still not saying i belive it was set up, but there is some evidence.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

TigOlBitties
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:23 PM
It's also interesting that I know at least 3 women in real life who have the same features as this lady.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting TigOlBitties:

You found it on Facebook so it must be true.

Where did i say it was true? .. i said it was interesting.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajnmadismommy
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:23 PM
This

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a hard time believing the government killed innocent 5/6 year olds to make a freaking point.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Well...the assult rifle was never even used in the shooting...it was left.in the car..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured