Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm never going to forgive God for not giving me a son..never ever ever

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

this is my confession, I'll never forgive him for that. It rips me up everytime I realize I'll never raise a son. I'm hurt and its been this way for many many years. I'll always feel this way. Undeserving people got what i wanted and I'll never forgive him for that. I'll take this bitterness to my death bed

I'm not adopting stop throwing that stupid suggestion at me! I want a newborn, not a freaking toddler or a 5 year old 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Replies (21-30):
piratehooker
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Nope

Quoting kaiser10123:

Actually I read a study that says a woman's body can determine whether she has a girl or boy.

Quoting priceless3238:

Technically it is your husband/ SO fault. The man chooses the gender

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
priceless3238
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Lol okay then but if your cervical mucus wad toxic it would be to all sperm not certain ones.

Quoting Anonymous:

Technically god is supposed to be above all including my husband and he let me down. My egg has to be susceptible to the sperm, if my cervical mucus is toxic to certain sperm, then it wouldn't get through. That's all gods fault!

Quoting priceless3238:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this
You tell her!

Quoting Anonymous:

Well so be it, you sound very childish and stupid. God makes no mistakes!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Maybe He is telling you adoption is the way to go. There are many boys in the foster care system who need a family!

Quoting Anonymous:

No he also ruined my fertility, both of my tubes are destroyed. WTG God!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quick question...

Did YOU choose to stop having children or did God? If you did, you have no right to complain. God may have had a son in mind for you and you said no thanks.

Wicked.Jester
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:28 PM
4 moms liked this

Why do you "deserve a son" more than anyone else?  Damn I feel sorry for your daughters.   No doubt they know how much you wish they were boys.

I don't think you "deserve" a son at all, you should be happy you have healthy babies.....and be satisfied with THAT.  I am sure any special needs Mom would take any gender at all to remove their children's challenges.....I know I would.  You are really a piece of work, and not deserving of the kids you already have.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:28 PM
That's not up to God
priceless3238
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Nope that is not true at all. All scientific research points to the fact that there is nothing a women can do to natural sway the gender of a baby. 

Quoting kaiser10123:

Actually I read a study that says a woman's body can determine whether she has a girl or boy.

Quoting priceless3238:

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:28 PM
It hurts me too that I won't ever get a son. It irritates me when I see these girls who don't even raise their kids have a boy then girl or girl then boy.
Whatever though I can't let it affect my everyday.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:28 PM

My dream wasn't taking on someone elses child. I wanted a child that was mine from the womb! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, it's all gods fault and don't forget Obama. I think he should be blamed too. :/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured