Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm never going to forgive God for not giving me a son..never ever ever

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

this is my confession, I'll never forgive him for that. It rips me up everytime I realize I'll never raise a son. I'm hurt and its been this way for many many years. I'll always feel this way. Undeserving people got what i wanted and I'll never forgive him for that. I'll take this bitterness to my death bed

I'm not adopting stop throwing that stupid suggestion at me! I want a newborn, not a freaking toddler or a 5 year old 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Id not be too pleased if i ever have a dd because i always wanted to have sons for as long as i remember , however you should just be thankful that u were still able to have kids of your own

Quoting Anonymous:

Technically god is supposed to be above all including my husband and he let me down. My egg has to be susceptible to the sperm, if my cervical mucus is toxic to certain sperm, then it wouldn't get through. That's all gods fault!

Quoting priceless3238:

Technically it is your husband/ SO fault. The man chooses the gender

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Yeah, 'cause it was God inside of you determining the baby's sex, it has nothing to do with science or genetics. Good to know!

Wicked.Jester
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:29 PM
2 moms liked this

This woman does not need to be raising any more children considering her parenting priorities and her reaction to this.  Don't encourage her to bring any more children into her life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe He is telling you adoption is the way to go. There are many boys in the foster care system who need a family!

Quoting Anonymous:

No he also ruined my fertility, both of my tubes are destroyed. WTG God!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quick question...

Did YOU choose to stop having children or did God? If you did, you have no right to complain. God may have had a son in mind for you and you said no thanks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I'm always irritated, I'm even questioning if there is a god. IF there is why did my evil sister get a 3 boys and I can't even get one. I have 4 girls.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

It hurts me too that I won't ever get a son. It irritates me when I see these girls who don't even raise their kids have a boy then girl or girl then boy.
Whatever though I can't let it affect my everyday.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this
But.. But Ludacris says you can't turn a hoe into a house wife! Hoe's don't act right!

Quoting banana-bear:

You act like there aren't any married hoes. haha!

Quoting Anonymous:

A married Ho yeah ok

Quoting banana-bear:

So God knocks up CM hoes now. Good to know.

Anonymous
12 moms liked this
i have 4 sons. i guess god loves me more.
angevil53
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Good gawd you're nuts.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
Maybe God knew you would show favoritism to your hypothetical son and that would hurt your daughters who are actually in your life.
Anonymous
Perhaps God already felt your rejection of him and decided you did not deserve that son. While God wants your love, it certainly is not needed. You are not hurting God by denouncing him
mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:30 PM

I never got a bio daughter I have steps but they had moms I was often seen as the enemy who took Daddy away - (mom sent him away is the truth)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)