Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm never going to forgive God for not giving me a son..never ever ever

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

this is my confession, I'll never forgive him for that. It rips me up everytime I realize I'll never raise a son. I'm hurt and its been this way for many many years. I'll always feel this way. Undeserving people got what i wanted and I'll never forgive him for that. I'll take this bitterness to my death bed

I'm not adopting stop throwing that stupid suggestion at me! I want a newborn, not a freaking toddler or a 5 year old 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Replies (371-373):
GypsyMom2012
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:28 AM

Im sorry, I stand corrected, shes not a troll. I had to look it up online. Shes an attention whore. My bad. Thanks for the correction.

I too only have daughters, Im not going to throw an anonymous temper tantrum and "never ever ever going to forgive..." because I don't get what I want. While I would love to have a son, you will not catch me bitching and complaining about only having daughters. If I only have daughters, that is fine by me.

If she wants a boy, she can screw the mailman... perhaps he will plant a boy in her. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope, she isn't a troll. I know these feelings very well, but then I realized that i was wasting my life being bitter and ungrateful.

Quoting Anonymous:

yes its always a troll, no one could ever think this way huh? I wouldnt have wasted my time responding to over 300 comments if I were trolling.

Quoting GypsyMom2012:

Grow up Troll.

GaleJ
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:50 AM

Although I don't understand your feelings it is obvious from your post that you are hurt, angry, and frustrated. Now my question is this, what happens next for you? The feelings you have are legitimate in that all of our feelings are so but you must make a choice now. Will you allow your feelings to darken all the days to come or will you choose to deal with them in an appropriate therapeutic venue and allow someone with skills in helping people to face their feelings help you to accept them for what they are and what they represent and then to leave them behind. For only if you can do that will you be able to move into the future with any hope of happiness, peace, love, and contentment all of which you deserve.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do this for your own sake as well as for the sake of your family (husband, daughters?) because if you hold on to the feelings you will not be able to stop them from hurting all of you and refusal to adequately deal with feelings that are negative can lead to isolation, bitterness, and depression.

Most humans will, at some point in their lives, have such feelings, for a wide variety of reasons and I can tell you from experience that they can be dealt with and put aside and you can see them from your rear view mirror as you move forward. Good luck to you, my thoughts are with you. If I can be of any help to you please feel free to PM me and please know that even the worst storm passes in the fullness of time. 

AdellesMom
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:52 AM
Sorry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured