Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you shoot.... Update!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you shoot someone breaking into your house? Or coming onto you property with wrong intentions?

Options:

House to just Hurt

House to Kill

Property to Hurt

Property to Kill

Both Home and Property to Hurt

Both Home and Property to Kill

Wouldn't shoot at all

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 178

View Results

Would you shoot someone breaking into your house? Or coming onto you property with wrong intentions? Would you shoot to kill or to just hurt?

I would shoot someone braking into my house in a heartbeat noone will hurt my family.

UPDATE.

I did not make this post to offend anyone. If you do not believe in Guns that's fine!  To each their own, right? And out of curiosity what would you do to protect yourself without a gun? I've grown up with guns around at all times. I feel safe with a gun. I know many ppl have not been around guns and are scared of them. I'm not putting anyone down for protecting their family in a different way. I'm just curious of what that way would be.

As for my grammar lady I'm sorry I wasn't trying to be formal. Also I'm a terrible speller.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Hell yes I would shoot and I would shoot to kill.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:17 PM
I will protect my family at all costs.
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Shoot to kill. If I am going to pull the trigger, it is because i feel that my life or my family's lives are in danger. I will shoot to kill if it came to that. I won't try to "wound" someone that could then sue me for wounding them while they were committing a crime against me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Isn't that what it says?

Quoting Anonymous:

* breaking

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:17 PM
I would shoot to Kill someone in my house. If someone was on my property acting suspiciously I would call the cops and give them the chance to get there or for the person to leave. I wouldn't just bust out the door guns blazing. That's a little nutso
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ali5683
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I would shoot to hurt at first but if it escalated then I'd shoot to kill! I wouldn't even hesitate!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:21 PM

LOL I agree thats nutso. I was meaning if they where on your land and trying to get in your house and so on.

Quoting Jaxsonsmama2009:

I would shoot to Kill someone in my house. If someone was on my property acting suspiciously I would call the cops and give them the chance to get there or for the person to leave. I wouldn't just bust out the door guns blazing. That's a little nutso

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Too bad your grammar didn't improve from reading that post.

Quoting Anonymous:

Its a honest question I got from reading another post today. I'll but a option on the poll for someone like you saying nether.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wtf

Dorra
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Quoting momof2boy2girl:

Shoot to kill. If I am going to pull the trigger, it is because i feel that my life or my family's lives are in danger. I will shoot to kill if it came to that. I won't try to "wound" someone that could then sue me for wounding them while they were committing a crime against me.

Couldn't have said it better myself!!

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Both
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)