Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you shoot.... Update!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you shoot someone breaking into your house? Or coming onto you property with wrong intentions?

Options:

House to just Hurt

House to Kill

Property to Hurt

Property to Kill

Both Home and Property to Hurt

Both Home and Property to Kill

Wouldn't shoot at all

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 178

View Results

Would you shoot someone breaking into your house? Or coming onto you property with wrong intentions? Would you shoot to kill or to just hurt?

I would shoot someone braking into my house in a heartbeat noone will hurt my family.

UPDATE.

I did not make this post to offend anyone. If you do not believe in Guns that's fine!  To each their own, right? And out of curiosity what would you do to protect yourself without a gun? I've grown up with guns around at all times. I feel safe with a gun. I know many ppl have not been around guns and are scared of them. I'm not putting anyone down for protecting their family in a different way. I'm just curious of what that way would be.

As for my grammar lady I'm sorry I wasn't trying to be formal. Also I'm a terrible speller.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Break into my house, I dare you.
Samantha_1629
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:23 PM

If someone were to come on my property I wouldn't shoot, I'd call the cops. If they were to try to break into my house. I would shoot to kill. I take no chances when protecting my kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:24 PM

My intentions would be to shoot to hurt- I don't want to kill anyone, but if I had to shoot to kill to protect my family I would without question. 

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:25 PM

If they were just breaking in, I would shoot, but I wouldn't want to kill them. I'd rather see them rot in jail.

However if they were trying to hurt me or my son, I would have no problem killing them.

IndigoRose
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I have a fantasy to get myself a double-barreled shotgun.  Not to load it, just to have it around.

Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:25 PM
I wouldnt shoot somebody outside my house, unless they were trying to get in, i would shoot to harm. I would shoot to kill if they got in my home.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I don't understand the options. If someone came in my house or on my property with bad intentions then they are getting shot so they are incapacitated and can't move. Then the cops would be called.

louzannalady
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:26 PM

I would shoot to kill anyone coming onto my property, into my house or even at in a parking lot or any public place (as long as it was safe to do so) with intent to harm me. Anyone who would shoot to harm has not been properly trained on firearms and with either end up the victim of a crime against them and/or the victim of a lawsuit launched against his or her assailant. If a person pulls a gun, they had better be ready to do the proper thing and aim for center mass, with follow-up shots. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:27 PM

property would be to hurt unless they have a weapon that I know they are intending to use on me, then I would shoot to kill

House, probably to kill... why? Because the law would find it justifying... 

Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Shoot to kill.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)