Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you shoot.... Update!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you shoot someone breaking into your house? Or coming onto you property with wrong intentions?

Options:

House to just Hurt

House to Kill

Property to Hurt

Property to Kill

Both Home and Property to Hurt

Both Home and Property to Kill

Wouldn't shoot at all

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 178

View Results

Would you shoot someone breaking into your house? Or coming onto you property with wrong intentions? Would you shoot to kill or to just hurt?

I would shoot someone braking into my house in a heartbeat noone will hurt my family.

UPDATE.

I did not make this post to offend anyone. If you do not believe in Guns that's fine!  To each their own, right? And out of curiosity what would you do to protect yourself without a gun? I've grown up with guns around at all times. I feel safe with a gun. I know many ppl have not been around guns and are scared of them. I'm not putting anyone down for protecting their family in a different way. I'm just curious of what that way would be.

As for my grammar lady I'm sorry I wasn't trying to be formal. Also I'm a terrible speller.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:28 PM

I don't understand why this is disturbing? It's not like anyone wants it to come to that. But my dogs and my guns are to protect my family God forbid anything bad happen. How would you protect your family?

Quoting Anonymous:

This is disturbing.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I would put a bullet between their eyes......no one comes into my house or property with the intention to hurt anyone under my care

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:30 PM
You bet if someone was coming to harm my family the would be met by a gun. I would shoot to harm unless otherwise needed to be done. Yes I will protect my family.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Shoot to kill in my home. In my state it's illegal to shoot someone simply on your property. Cops tell people all the time that even if someone is on your land and you KNOW they have ill intent, wait until they're inside. They also tell you to kill because if you just shoot to hurt, that person can turn around and sue you for damages and rob you that way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:31 PM

i was told to shoot to kill if someone breaks into your house

something about them being able to sue you if they are hurt. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:32 PM

The options come from another post I was reading and what some ppl where saying on that post. 

Quoting AliKatAK47:

I don't understand the options. If someone came in my house or on my property with bad intentions then they are getting shot so they are incapacitated and can't move. Then the cops would be called.

So.Ill.Mama
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Same

Quoting funlovinlady:

I would shoot to kill in my home. Property to hurt

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I don't think it's appropriate to make a poll about whether you would harm or kill someone. It should just be a natural instinct to protect yourself and your family.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't understand why this is disturbing? It's not like anyone wants it to come to that. But my dogs and my guns are to protect my family God forbid anything bad happen. How would you protect your family?

Quoting Anonymous:

This is disturbing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:34 PM

house - kill, property - in the baby maker (majority of thieves are men), then he would think twice about doing it again.  side note: I'm a very good shot.

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:34 PM

How do you know what the wrong intentions are?  If they were threatening me or my family, I would shoot to kill.  Just breaking in - no.  Get out of the frickin house and call 911.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)