Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why would anyone want to work in America?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
2 moms liked this

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=578268358865985

People like this make me sick. Getting welfare to get on your feet is one thing  but living on it when you could work is another. People like this woman should have their children taken from them and be forced to have their tubes tied. For the longest time, people said "who cares if people abuse the system, it doesn't hurt you" well now you see the state of our government's finances and you see that it DOES hurt us all. The one silver lining is that eventually, the government is going to HAVE to make cuts to the welfare program and people like this woman will be screwed.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:52 PM
5 moms liked this

Does this make you feel better? it does me... OH shit, I am on WHO overload today! Watch out CM.... I will make Dr. who pic history on MC today! Muahahahah!

900 years of time and space, an I've never met anyone that wasn't important...... The Doctor

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh and food stamps paying for fast food, that is ridiculous

cheez1e
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:58 PM
I may follow you around looking for those pics

Quoting Lovemyfamilyof8:

Does this make you feel better? it does me... OH shit, I am on WHO overload today! Watch out CM.... I will make Dr. who pic history on MC today! Muahahahah!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:59 PM

I already made 5...... better hurry my tardis will be drunk soon, and we won't make it much longer ;) LOL

Quoting cheez1e:

I may follow you around looking for those pics

Quoting Lovemyfamilyof8:

900 years of time and space, an I've never met anyone that wasn't important...... The Doctor

winkyloafer
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Why can't you direct link the photo?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Sorry, I don't know how to make it clicky but if someone else could that would be great

Quoting winkyloafer:

elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:02 PM

I can't stand our country's welfare system, but saying a woman should have her children taken away and tubes tied for abusing it is ridiculous. 

winkyloafer
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:03 PM
The link is private. I can't see it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, I don't know how to make it clicky but if someone else could that would be great

Quoting winkyloafer:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emeraldangel2.0
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Quoting elephantmamaof2:

I can't stand our country's welfare system, but saying a woman should have her children taken away and tubes tied for abusing it is ridiculous. 

agreed

ponghoodss1lrqn

alexakaym
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:06 PM
3 moms liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)