Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my mom might of had a heart attack at only 50

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:59 PM
  • 27 Replies
please i am at the hospital waiting. distract me. ask me something. anytging.

thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma-flynn
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:00 PM
I hope shes ok
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
snowpeasmom
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:00 PM
so do i.

Quoting momma-flynn:

I hope shes ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lucky2BaMomof2
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:01 PM
I had a heart attack at 25... Due to a birth defect in my heart, that we didn't know about.. It's fixed now, I'm 28... Hugs!
snowpeasmom
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:02 PM
whats funby is we were watching fat sick and nearly dead last night, and i bought a juicer and next week we were both going to do a 10 day juice fast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snowpeasmom
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:03 PM
thanks. my mom has had tacy cardia due to her thyroid. so that might be why, plus she was stress at work, she final just last week got a new position

Quoting Lucky2BaMomof2:

I had a heart attack at 25... Due to a birth defect in my heart, that we didn't know about.. It's fixed now, I'm 28... Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalaboosh
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Oh, man! My grandad died in his 50s of a heart attack. Scary stuff! What happened, like what symptoms and do you know how bad it is yet? My mom was diagnosed with Alziemer's at 57. Different, I know, but sick parents iss a scary thing. <3
CrazyLife1996
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:05 PM
It is a wonderful way to eliminate toxins pit of your body. We juice everyday and feel awesome.

Quoting snowpeasmom:

whats funby is we were watching fat sick and nearly dead last night, and i bought a juicer and next week we were both going to do a 10 day juice fast.

MsSpice
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:06 PM

{{{HUGS}}} 

I hope that your mom is okay.

snowpeasmom
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:10 PM
we were all having our monthly lunch as a family, my brother first noticed she was crying, so he asked if she was ok, she shook her head, then started talking to him about movies. she started looking worst, ao he asked if ahe wanted to go? she said yes, i said home or hospital (she had a horrible cough cold for the last 8 days, she went to urgent care three days ago thinking it might be broncitus) she was coughing at lunch so we just thought it might be that. she said no the hositial my chest is tight it hurts down my arm. she thought it was a heart attack, so my dad left with my mom and my brother and i had the waitress wrap our lunch and we headed over. they are doing an ekg right now

Quoting lalaboosh:

Oh, man! My grandad died in his 50s of a heart attack. Scary stuff! What happened, like what symptoms and do you know how bad it is yet? My mom was diagnosed with Alziemer's at 57. Different, I know, but sick parents iss a scary thing. <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snowpeasmom
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:12 PM
i am hoping, my allergies are getting worst the older i get. and my mom thyroid ia hypo right now ao she is putting on weight. my mom wanted to wait until next week to fast cause she has the week off so while detoxing tge first three days she can at home.

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

It is a wonderful way to eliminate toxins pit of your body. We juice everyday and feel awesome.

Quoting snowpeasmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN