Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I feel so, violated...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So, my dh and I have been together a few years now, he has a 12 year old ds and a 14 year old dd from previous relationship, I have an 11 dd and a 9 year old dd from a previous relationship. Well, when we first for together I made it clear I was done having children. He told me he had been snipped the previous year. We have always used condoms just in case I can't use birth control because it does weird things to me.

Well, I'm pregnant. I was looking through our "night stand" for something, I don't remember what though and I saw a thumb tack in there. I started looking at the condoms because, well I was suspicious. He had poked holes in every one.
I confronted him about it and he admitted he lied about being snipped and he's been trying to get me pregnant for 2 years!
I can't fucking believe this! I'm so pissed off!!!!

What do I do?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Replies (151-153):
rachelv817
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:15 AM

First you praise the Lord for blessing you with a baby!  Then punch him in the face for lying to you.  Then you move on, and make sure he gets snipped!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:22 AM
The pregnancy could kill me, I almost died with my girls when I was younger, being older can only make it more risky. Plus I think I want to just cut ties with him and walk away.

Quoting rachelv817:

First you praise the Lord for blessing you with a baby!  Then punch him in the face for lying to you.  Then you move on, and make sure he gets snipped!

rachelv817
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:33 AM

If it is truly dangerous for you, you should deliver at the earliest point of viability and pray for the best, leaving it in God's hands.  As far as your husband goes, do you really want to raise your child without him, and have to share custody and miss out on milestones and holidays just because he did something stupid?  You must love him to be with him, and although I would suggest some couples therapy, I don't think divorcing him is necessarily the best option. 

Quoting Anonymous:

The pregnancy could kill me, I almost died with my girls when I was younger, being older can only make it more risky. Plus I think I want to just cut ties with him and walk away.

Quoting rachelv817:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)