Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sometimes I wish I was as fertile as some of you seem to be

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

I have one child.  DH and I were married 7.5 years, never used protection of any kind or bc and never had a kid together. Well we got pregnant once and lost the baby.  But other than that,,,nothing. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:42 PM
I'm sorry. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
o0gone0o
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:46 PM

need me to carry one for you because i tell you,  its a heck of a chore to not get pregnant. I've gotten pregnant when I've had no period for months, gotten pregnant from pre-cum, and have gotten pregnant 2 days after my period. which usually means i had dropped 2 eggs that cycle thank  my lucky stars only that one got fertilized.

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:52 PM
I'm about in the same boat. I can't keep my uterus empty to save my life. I'm thinking about being a surrogate just so I won't keep having more of my own before I'm ready.

Quoting o0gone0o:

need me to carry one for you because i tell you,  its a heck of a chore to not get pregnant. I've gotten pregnant when I've had no period for months, gotten pregnant from pre-cum, and have gotten pregnant 2 days after my period. which usually means i had dropped 2 eggs that cycle thank  my lucky stars only that one got fertilized.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kgsharber
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Have you tried Clomid OP?

elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Me too :(

MommaRoseT
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:56 PM
So sorry :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Ill trade ya

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:58 PM
:(
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I have one child.  DH and I were married 7.5 years, never used protection of any kind or bc and never had a kid together. Well we got pregnant once and lost the baby.  But other than that,,,nothing. 

I agree with you. I had a son twenty seven years ago. When I had him the doctor messed me up and I could never have a brother or sister for my son.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 4, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Sorry :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)