Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

All husbands are lying cheating a-holes!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I swear that's how it feels in this group! Lol

Are there women in here that actually, truly love and trust their husbands? If so, How long have you been married to mr. Wonderful?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Replies (21-30):
MrsImperfect
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Im 100% smitten by my husband! 7 years here and still crazy about each other.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
manicMOM_DLC

I wouldn't describe him as Mr. Wonderful but he's perfect for me!

and yes, I truly love him.  I have stuck by him through so much thick that I couldn't see the light for years. 

6 years in september and I can'tsee things going anywhere but up. 

smurfbitebug
Cheating doesn't concern me. But he is an asshole. Lol He will freely admit it, too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica_Esqueda

I actually, truly love my dear ol' husband AND trust him 1000%. We're going on 4 years married.

Kleotide
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:38 PM

I love mine more than anything.  As much as I love my children.  I have been with him for eleven years, married for six.

Jenn_A
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Been with him 10 years, married 7. And no, he's not perfect, but I love him. BTW, I'm not perfect either, but I love it when he says I am.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:38 PM
I cant help you..I think they are all liars and cheaters too.
Beautiful31mom
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:38 PM
I am married to mr wonderful for almost 15 years. I know he won't cheat and I trust him 100%.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
locaporbebe
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:39 PM

It seems that way because unhappy people need to let the whole world know they are unhappy. Happy ones are quietly sitting in our happiness. OH BTW I love my husband and I do not believe he would ever cheat on me. 

MonkeyMommyNJ
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:39 PM

7+ happy wonder ful years.. dh has not cheated ever or lied to me other then the minor..no babe you dont look fat in that.. or ill be home in 20 min but takes 3 hours... but that doesnt bother me.. i have learned to tack 2 hours onto each time frome he gives me... he has never laid a hand on me.. takes care of us when we are sick.. (used to cook me dinner not so much any more but he said we wants to start again) he sings to me and plays with my hair when i have a migrain.. not so big on the foot rubs but if i shove my feet in his face and pout my lip out and sniffle he will...lol i love my baby he is a wonderful husband.. and an amazing father.. even when he plays his lame ass practical jokes like the one he just pulled by telling me i stepped on a big ugly bug!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)