Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My new obsession..Pinterest!

I never thought I would like it but being stuck here on my stomach for 2 days (loong story and it wasnt pretty) and hearing my sister in law talk about it, I thought I would give it a try....okay now I am hooked! I have pinned so many things and so many things I want to try (like scrubbing clean my microsuede couch) and things I want to try to keep my house organized...is there anyone who is really liking this?  I havent even been on facebook today which is/was my other obsession...

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Replies (21-28):
Love060708kids
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Pinterest is my guilty pleasure ;)

I've been on it for an hour already...woops.

kngarber
by Katie on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Damn and I was all proud of myself I was almost at 2k :P

Quoting rockinmomnwife:

pinterest.com/rocklovinggirl

I have over 5,000 pins :) 

achavez219
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

me too! lol

Quoting SnapIt:

CM, FB
And
Pinterest

3 places i waste my time with
Lol

kmencl3210
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:51 PM
I've spent the past 2 days pinning recipes, and "frugal" stuff lol.

no i didn't spend the entire day on the computer, but the time i was on there that's what i was doing :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mothersniche
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:57 PM

My problem is some of the recipes on pinterest look so good and end up being the exact opposite.  Would anyone be interested in Pinterest parties if I host them on my blog once a week?  How it would work is you pick one recipe from Pinterest that you are going to try out that week, and then you come and report to everyone how it worked out and then we can all pin the good recipes and leave the rest behind!

superwoman8977
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I made pulled pork, grown up mac and cheese, special french cut green beans and pumpkin crunch cake all from ideas I found on Pinterest and omg..was dinner ever awesome last night!

LadyJRB
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Me too!! My nephew mom got me hooked on Pinterest, been getting alotta idea's for my wedding on there. And YouTube is another favorite!

Quoting SnapIt:

CM, FB

And

Pinterest

3 places i waste my time with

Lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommyOfOnee
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:45 AM
I am in love with pinterest! I don't go on every day mostly because I have a rule "No computer time while DD is awake" I play on my phone on here&Facebook while she's up but pinterest mobile sucks on my phone so I go on like every other day or so :) U love it but it definitely takes up more time/attention than FB/cm. :) have fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)