Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you can't GROW it........EDITED for those of you so worried about SPELLING

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Then please stop BUYING it ! All this DAMN fake HAIR is unreal...I see so many women that think they are the SHIT with all this weave down their back and it looks like shit.

I know you say "yes it is mine I paid for it" some of them neglect their children to get their hair done!

And all the MAKE-UP get real if you are ULGY you ar just freaking ugly!

If you are a size 16, please stop trying to sqeeze into a size 10 with bluges everywhere you look like an idiot!!!

I wonder what the men you pick up think when they wake up beside you and the wig or weave and make up are off?

If I were a man I think WTF, damn I did have to much to drink and run for the door!!!

I had to post this where I live all you see are females with fake nails, hair,boobs and ass pads and clothes that are to damn small and to much damn make up what message or you sending your daughters?

FUCK the typo's!! THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Replies (81-90):
LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Thats what ugly ass bitches say.

Quoting Anonymous:

No photos of ME!!! I have very high self esteem and could careless what you are anyone else thinks for that matter. I don't need to post photos for others to comment on. I know I have natural beauty inside and out. You can bank on THAT.....

Quoting Chasesmum3109:

Lol where are your photos anon, bet you're drop dead gorgeous *sarcasm*

Nope you're probably ULGY HA HA! Omg!

Never heard the song UGLY you ain't got no alibi you ugly yea yea you ugly?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:34 PM
People like OP claim to have high self esteem but in reality she's putting people down to build her own. She's claims to have natural beauty inside and out but I think this post and her replies to it prove she's an ugly BITCH.

Quoting muchlovedby4:

I'd like to know who, exactly, taught you that criticizing other women and doing your damndest to break down their self esteem was OK?! It was people like you, that never had anything nice to say to me growing up, that made me think i wasn't pretty or worthy of healthy relationships. Thank god for family and true friends, and a man that loves me for who i am, cuz they taught me differently.

Go be a bitch to someone else. Didn't you read the part where i said u DIDN'T HAVE TO LOOK?!

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL....She is NOT CUTE, her lips look like they belong on a CHIPMANZEE! She has the right screen name thats for sure!!! hahahaha!

Quoting muchlovedby4:

Pay no attention to bitchy ANON OP, monkeyz. You're gorgeous, make up or no! If she doesn't like it, she doesn't have to look.

And i just love how she had to go ANON to be ULGY lmao!

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

ME with my make up thought you would enjoy

MY chubby butt in a tight dress love that dont cha?

Everyone post ur pics just to annoy the piss out of her !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:38 PM

No it's fact. Look around you, you see it everywhere even with girls as young as 13 and it's ashame that they get it from they mamma!!! That it makes them pretty to do these things.

Quoting KarriePlus1:

You're stating the 'facts'? No, darling. These things you have, they're called opinions.

Spell it with me: O P I N I O N S.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not a bitch!!! The truth HURTS and yes she is not pretty at all. I don't give a f*** what anyone does I was just stating facts. The truth of the matter is if they don't have it then buy it and add it and it makes it ok!!! SORRY wrong answer!

Quoting SweetandSassy12:

YOU ARE A B.I.T.C.H !seriouly why do you care about anyone besides your self I can give two fucks about whose putting what in there hair and on there bodies ! Why should you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:45 PM

When someone attacks me for what I believe in I defend it. These are my beliefs and I don't expect everyone to agree. Bottom line!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

People like OP claim to have high self esteem but in reality she's putting people down to build her own. She's claims to have natural beauty inside and out but I think this post and her replies to it prove she's an ugly BITCH.

Quoting muchlovedby4:

I'd like to know who, exactly, taught you that criticizing other women and doing your damndest to break down their self esteem was OK?! It was people like you, that never had anything nice to say to me growing up, that made me think i wasn't pretty or worthy of healthy relationships. Thank god for family and true friends, and a man that loves me for who i am, cuz they taught me differently.

Go be a bitch to someone else. Didn't you read the part where i said u DIDN'T HAVE TO LOOK?!

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL....She is NOT CUTE, her lips look like they belong on a CHIPMANZEE! She has the right screen name thats for sure!!! hahahaha!

Quoting muchlovedby4:

Pay no attention to bitchy ANON OP, monkeyz. You're gorgeous, make up or no! If she doesn't like it, she doesn't have to look.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:45 PM

OMG....that's funny!

Quoting kandie63:

Did you lose your man to a bad weave wearing, manly looking fat chick, causr you sound bitter

muchlovedby4
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:48 PM
If she was truly 'naturally pretty', and really more concerned with inside beauty than a woman enhancing her outer beauty, she wouldn't be making all the ugly comments. I think she's just looking for a way to boost her own self esteem by making other women feel bad. Classic bully- sad really. She could possibly be a truly decent woman if she just gave it a little more effort. Personally, i feel bad for her kids. That's just me tho.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting muchlovedby4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting muchlovedby4:

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
muchlovedby4
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Do you Honestly NOT see where you attacked mokeyz? For no reason! I wasn't attacking you- i was defending her. A real woman does that. If you don't like it oh well.

Quoting Anonymous:

When someone attacks me for what I believe in I defend it. These are my beliefs and I don't expect everyone to agree. Bottom line!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting muchlovedby4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting muchlovedby4:

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

tatie503
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:09 PM
I agree wear shit that fits. Be happy with ur short nappy hair and laugh
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Hey she put herself out there like that! This post did not call for pictures. Like I said she is looking for some sort of gratification from the ladies for adding photos of herself  (YOU FELL FOR IT) and it's not the first time someone has posted something and up pops a picture of her! She is not all that! If she thinks so then more power to her!!! So if you don't  like how I feel then so be it!!!! I won't lose any sleep over it.....

Quoting muchlovedby4:

Do you Honestly NOT see where you attacked mokeyz? For no reason! I wasn't attacking you- i was defending her. A real woman does that. If you don't like it oh well.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting muchlovedby4:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting muchlovedby4:

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Could not have said it better myself!!! 

Quoting tatie503:

I agree wear shit that fits. Be happy with ur short nappy hair and laugh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN