Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

morning sickness determines gender?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
What do you think? I heard the more you have it, whether it be all day or severe, you will have a girl. True for you?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Replies (101-110):
rmfanfgljf
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Not true. With my oldest I threw up three times and had mild morning sickness. With my second I threw up for one day die to the flu, I had mild morning sickness. And for my last pregnancy I threw up one time and also had mild morning sickness. My oldest two are girls and my last is a boy. They were all born with heads full of hair and I didn't get heartburn with any of them. Now my sil had severe morning sickness with all of her pregnancies, and she had three girls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRobinson06
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Very true for me. I am on my third pregnancy with a girl. My oldest is a girl and in both of these pregnancies i threw up constantly for the first five months. With my son i threw up once and only had a little nasaeu. I know every woman is different though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashlynsmom14
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:06 PM
I had the same with both my kids. Only nausea, never threw up. I have a boy and a girl.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fairyjester
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:06 PM

hmm 24/ 7   whole pregnancy  quite severe   he has a winkie

so nope not true

"oh look they ate a baby,  how rude"---  Monroe

mom_of_one_boy
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:07 PM
My mom told me she was sick her entire pregnancy with me and with my brother she had morning sickness but not for the whole thing. Says she only gained 5 lbs while prego with me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:07 PM
I had morning sickness with all three...all day long. My last two were the worst. I have 2 girls and 1 boy..the boy the youngest. No dice.
MooreBoysMama
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Nope. Sick from conception to the birth of my SON!
aimhawk
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Not true at all! Morning sickness is based off the level of pregnancy hormone you have in your body. I was sick with both of my children, bad sick like losing weight and everything. I have a girl and a boy.

BeAmour
by Tonya on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:09 PM

I was soooo sick but never really threw up. I had a boy.

epoh
by The Enzyme Helicase on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:09 PM
I've never experienced morning sickness. I've birthed two girls and a boy. I also carried the same with all three.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN