Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How would you react?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
If your DH told you that he was going to his distant cousins wedding weither you liked it or not?
Back story, his distant cousin is getting married the first Saturday of July (6). I am pregnant and due June 20. I have a history of going overdue right up to 42 weeks (all 3 have been overdue). So by the time July 6th comes we'll have a newborn.
I said that I won't be attending and he said he is going weither I like it or not.

Oh and him and the cousin are NOT close. We see him MAYBE 2-3 times a year.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
samanthastaatss
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I think your husband needs to get his priorities straight.

angie729
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I think your so needs to get his priorities in order. And the cousins wedding is not top priority.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:33 PM
3 moms liked this
I would think "oh shit, how am I going to fake loving this ass for the next 18 years?"
Unoriginal.
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

like that

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Well, like the tantruming child he's impersonating, maybe he needs to be reminded that he may certainly take that stance, but he should be prepared for the consequences that come with behaving like a petulant 10 year old. For example, I wouldn't consider having sex with a 10 year old.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
locaporbebe
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Sounds like you married a child. My husband would never leave me pregnant or with a newborn unless he had to.

emptyreliquary
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:40 PM

That's rude of him. On the other hand, my mom is taking my son and husband to Disneyland shortly after I give birth. I told her it to do it. Give me some time alone with the baby to bond. However if he is leaving you with a newborn, AND the other kids? eff that, he seriously needs to have a good explanation as to why he thinks that's the right thing to do to his wife.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)