Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Childish but I so wanna do it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
2 moms liked this

I want to steal the profile pic off my exs wifes page of the two of them and make a fb page in his name. He doesnt have one because she told him he wasnt allowed. I would block her and send friend invites to all her friends. On the page I would post how she doesnt allow him to have fb or email and how she tells him what to say to his kids on the rare ocassions he is allowed to talk to them. If they talk to him then he has to be on speaker phone and she tells him what to say. She replies to all the text they send. He is such a pussy and allows all this. I know its childish and mean but I just want people to know what sorry people they are.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I love to imagine stuff like that :)  As long as all you do is dream about it, then nothing wrong with it at all.

mom2priceboys
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:54 AM

hahahaha revenge best served cold

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Fun to imagine, but it will bite you in the ass if you actually do it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Yea it would be nice to let all their friends know the real truth but I wouldnt go that route. Their true colors will come out soon enough.

Quoting Anonymous:

I love to imagine stuff like that :)  As long as all you do is dream about it, then nothing wrong with it at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:55 AM
i daydream too. Recently my ex's POS girlfreind and her freinds felt the need to talk some mad shit on her fb about me for keeping my son from his dad becaudse he phyiscally beat him. I want to put her and my ex on blast sooo bad! It would be awesome for their freinds to see the true people they are.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Yea no way I could come out of that one smelling like roses so I will just keep dreaming about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Fun to imagine, but it will bite you in the ass if you actually do it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Yea its always our fault when they dont see their kids...hate how when we try to do whats right for the kids we get blamed and talked bad about like its our fault.

Quoting Anonymous:

i daydream too. Recently my ex's POS girlfreind and her freinds felt the need to talk some mad shit on her fb about me for keeping my son from his dad becaudse he phyiscally beat him. I want to put her and my ex on blast sooo bad! It would be awesome for their freinds to see the true people they are.

msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:03 AM
yip. Get this... I was called a low life pos mother for reporting the child abuse and the courts granted supervised visitation. Right? Just last year... he was in trouble for doing the SAME THING to her daughter!!!! He has 2 open CPS cases right now. But I am the pos mother?

Quoting Anonymous:

msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:04 AM
thats weird how my first reply was anon lol! I didnt even push it lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Yea Im the bad one too because I quit allowing them to see him every other weekend and alone because he liked to put drinking and drugs over the kids. I did not totally cut it all off but it became limited.

Hopefully one day the karma train will pick my ex and yours up and take them for a nice long ride.

Quoting msalice_21:

yip. Get this... I was called a low life pos mother for reporting the child abuse and the courts granted supervised visitation. Right? Just last year... he was in trouble for doing the SAME THING to her daughter!!!! He has 2 open CPS cases right now. But I am the pos mother?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN