Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I guess my boyfriend doesnt want to know..UPDATE!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

About all the guys that hit on me. Im a waitress in a bar/resturant and i was telling my bf about how this guy was sooo disappointed when he found out my age. I mean its funny because stuff like this happens all the time to me so my manager was just cracking up. The funny thing is when i was pregnant he would tell me stories like this all the time

He texted saying he cant be with me if i think its ok that other guys hit on me....as if i can control what other people do...is it just me or is he being a little bitch?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:01 AM
Replies (21-30):
Wicked.Jester
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:09 PM

This exactly.  And what another poster said.  I wouldn't want to hear about that shit day in and day out either....

Quoting Anonymous:

Purposefully trying to make him jealous but then acting like you don't know why he is acting the way he is about it. He's acting like that because of the way YOU are acting.

This type of jealous, immature relationship never lasts.

Good luck.

Quoting Anonymous:

Really how so

Quoting Anonymous:

As to your edit - no, you're the one being a little bitch.

LovelyMommy24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Keep them to yourself? I tend not to tell Dh if i get hit on.

Ditto.

MommyLehr
by Veronica on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Just don't tell him about it. I got hit on all the time when I worked at a restaurant... I didn't tell DH about it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ms.ames
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:10 PM

You can just not tell him then.

But I Would say dump him...

JMmomof2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Just stop telling him...
PaperClip811
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:10 PM

my husband wouldnt want to hear that kinda thing all the time either. I think his problem is your attitude about it, not the fact that they flirt with you.

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:11 PM
This relationship is going to work out great with this tit for tat attitude you have! Congrats to both of you for being to immature to have an fully functioning adult relationship.

Quoting Anonymous:

You see he used to do just that. If he cant handle it. he shouldnt have done it himself

Quoting Anonymous:

So you wouldn't get annoyed if he came home daily talking about every woman who laid eyes on him?

I'm sure it boosts your little ego, but there's some things you should keep to yourself...especially if you want your boyfriend to still stroke it (your ego that is).

mich.el.le
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

woo-hoo!!drunk guys with their Beer-Googles on! yay you

This is what I was thinking. lol  

And no, I don't get hit on, but I'm never around guys with beer 'googles'' on either. I do get told I'm pretty on here though.

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Lol, grow up!
Nicky2911
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:11 PM

I can seem him saying that he doesn't think you should be telling him about every little guy that hits on you but it is silly if he wants you to feel stressed/upset every time a guy expresses an interest in you... especially in your line of work where you are exposed to many people all day and are always trying to be nice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)