Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I guess my boyfriend doesnt want to know..UPDATE!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

About all the guys that hit on me. Im a waitress in a bar/resturant and i was telling my bf about how this guy was sooo disappointed when he found out my age. I mean its funny because stuff like this happens all the time to me so my manager was just cracking up. The funny thing is when i was pregnant he would tell me stories like this all the time

He texted saying he cant be with me if i think its ok that other guys hit on me....as if i can control what other people do...is it just me or is he being a little bitch?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:01 AM
Replies (61-70):
Aleta775
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:47 PM

If you egg it on, then he has a point. If it is really beyond your control then yeah, he's being a little bitch. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Dude he's cheating on you. He's making YOU the bad guy over something silly. Been there, done that.
GUTTADABOSSLADI
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:49 PM

His ass is jealous, men don't like it when ppl don't hit on him anymore or as much. LOL! Girl he can't get made when you accepted his discussions.

AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:50 PM
He's so one sided.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fallenstars
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM
I wouldn't go telling my so when I get hit on....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:24 PM

LOL Guess he wants to be single forever?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Then stop telling him about it.  He probably gets tired of hearing about it.

ajnmadismommy
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Same......

Quoting Anonymous:

Keep them to yourself? I tend not to tell Dh if i get hit on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Yeah i talked to my mom last night after. i was sexually harassed and she said i need to quit and im too pr3tty to work at a bar i need a resturant job. Im also saving for a car!

Quoting mommieofII:

I get this... I am also a waitress at bar/resturant and my bf always says things to me about... Last weekend I had a guy come in who knew my bfs brother and still hit on me even went as far as touching me so of course I told the bf who then came to the bar which is just 2 mins from my house... They got into it and then the guy got kicked out...SO needless to say its not  good place for an attractive woman to work... I will only be working there for another couple weeks, this is my 2nd job just to save up for a new car and Im there now....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Lol i seriously love you! You're hilarious! And i always see u in rate me posts and you're super pretty!!

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Lmao! You mad, bro?

I will continue to say what I want. Keep hiding like a pussy and "calling" people out on their stupidity. You and the Guy have lots in common. Awwww lol

Quoting Anonymous:

No, dumbass.  You were the first one to say that, so  I decided to point out your stupidity.  Don't want that to happen?  Don't say stupid shit.

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Lol @ me being an idiot cause I think he's a pussy.

Did you quote everyone and call them an idiot for thinking the same thing? The only one showing their stupid pussy crazy self is you. Are you over it now? I usually don't waste my time on anonapusses. Have a nice day:)

Quoting Anonymous:

You calling me a pussy really doesn't matter one way or another.  I think you're an idiot because of your opinion.  Keep showing your stupid, though.  It's entertaining.

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Lmao! You're funny.

That's my opinion. I guess the word PUSSY gets you heated for some reason. Simmer down, simba. My opinion isn't going to change. Keep trying though:)

Quoting Anonymous:

He's a pussy for not liking it when she rubs it in his face, but it's cool that she didn't like it when he did it to her?  You're a hypocrite AND a moron.  

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Idgaf about any of that! Bottom line is, he's a pussy. Of course you don't think so, you are too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did I say somewhere that he was right for doing it to her?  Nope.  Neither of them are in the right, here.  She shouldn't be throwing it in his face just because he did it to her.  What kind of relationship is that, where you're always retaliating for perceived wrongs?  

Dumbass.

Quoting mamaxkitty:

Gtfo! Did you read the story genius? He's told her stories like that but when she tells him he wants to act like a pussy. He can't take hearing them so he's leaving her. Sounds like a pussy to me, anonapuss.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh, you're an idiot.  Why is he a pussy for not wanting to hear about all of the guys that are hitting on his girlfriend?  Does she want to hear about all of the girls who hit on him?  Would you want to hear it from your SO?

Quoting mamaxkitty:

He's being a pussy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)