Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tried to make me go to rehab but i said....

Posted by   + Show Post
NOOOOO NO NO!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:49 AM
Replies (91-100):
MrsGuerrero92
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:21 PM
I drink too. I don't drink everyday. Maybe 2-3 a month. Its a battle for me to fight the temptation to not drink more often. But I take my sister to dr appts & it makes me not want to drink. Have you sought help?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, I am. It is a shameful thing.

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

I don't remember. I'm sorry. Are you an alcoholic too? I don't judge people. I just wish people would get help before its too late. I come from a family with addictions. It sucks!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I remember you, I think it was you. You replied to my post about alcoholism, but were anon. You were nice to me. Thank you.:)

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Good for you. Hope you didn't feel too bad this morning. I won't judge you for drinking or being an alcoholic. That's none of my business & it doesn't affect my life by any means. But please reach out for help. My sister has Cirrhosis due to her drinking. She's only 50. Good luck.

Quoting mrs.hummus:

Lol I did try to sleep it off.

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Wtf??? I only read the 1st page of comments. Wow! Hope she's sleeping it off.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.hummus
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Me too ♡

Quoting kathislove80:

Aw. I adore Amy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:45 PM
I haven't sought help. Both of my parents are and always have been alcoholics, every day drinkers. I am too. I've told them I need help. Its just a long story. I'm totally functional. I love my kids.

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

I drink too. I don't drink everyday. Maybe 2-3 a month. Its a battle for me to fight the temptation to not drink more often. But I take my sister to dr appts & it makes me not want to drink. Have you sought help?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

I don't remember. I'm sorry. Are you an alcoholic too? I don't judge people. I just wish people would get help before its too late. I come from a family with addictions. It sucks!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I remember you, I think it was you. You replied to my post about alcoholism, but were anon. You were nice to me. Thank you.:)

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Good for you. Hope you didn't feel too bad this morning. I won't judge you for drinking or being an alcoholic. That's none of my business & it doesn't affect my life by any means. But please reach out for help. My sister has Cirrhosis due to her drinking. She's only 50. Good luck.

Quoting mrs.hummus:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

MrsGuerrero92
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:59 PM
OH...... Now I remember you!!! Yes, that was me who replied to your post. I remembered because you said you hadn't had a sober day in years!!! Seek help! I'd hate for the disease to affect your health. Your kids need you for the rest of their lives. My dad is alcoholic too! One of my sisters is a heroin addict. So see, I come from a pretty f**ked up family. I removed myself from the family years ago. Haven't spoken to them in years. I only speak to my sister with Cirrhosis. Go get help momma!! You could do it!!! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't sought help. Both of my parents are and always have been alcoholics, every day drinkers. I am too. I've told them I need help. Its just a long story. I'm totally functional. I love my kids.

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting mrs.hummus:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allsolittle
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Yeah. That was me. The problem is money. Were broke. I know it sounds like an excuse but its legit. I'm sorry about your family. :(

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

OH...... Now I remember you!!! Yes, that was me who replied to your post. I remembered because you said you hadn't had a sober day in years!!! Seek help! I'd hate for the disease to affect your health. Your kids need you for the rest of their lives. My dad is alcoholic too! One of my sisters is a heroin addict. So see, I come from a pretty f**ked up family. I removed myself from the family years ago. Haven't spoken to them in years. I only speak to my sister with Cirrhosis. Go get help momma!! You could do it!!! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting mrs.hummus:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsGuerrero92
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Research other options. I know you drink everyday, but do you get drunk everyday? My sister drank every single day. Vodka! Straight!! Right out of the bottle!! I drink beer when I do drink. How old are you?

Quoting allsolittle:

Yeah. That was me. The problem is money. Were broke. I know it sounds like an excuse but its legit. I'm sorry about your family. :(

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting mrs.hummus:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsGuerrero92
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Delete this!!! You're showing your sn! & you know how this ladies are!!!!

Quoting allsolittle:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting mrs.hummus:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsGuerrero92
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:31 PM
You're just a baby!!!! All the more reason to try to stop now. I don't touch the hard stuff. Just me & my bud light :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm young, 26. I drink beer and 100 proof schnapps everyday. I wish I knew other options for help.

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Research other options. I know you drink everyday, but do you get drunk everyday? My sister drank every single day. Vodka! Straight!! Right out of the bottle!! I drink beer when I do drink. How old are you?

Quoting allsolittle:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting mrs.hummus:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:37 PM
I feel so stupid! I deleted, did it work? I tried to message you but your profile is private.

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Delete this!!! You're showing your sn! & you know how this ladies are!!!!

Quoting allsolittle:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

Quoting mrs.hummus:

Quoting MrsGuerrero92:

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I LOVE Amy Winehouse's back to Black CD!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured