Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm going to f***ing kill my husband.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So he works second shift, leaves at 1, gets home at 11. I have no problem with him having a few beers with co workers, as long as he brings the car to me and doesn't drive drunk or get stupid.
Well this morning I woke up not feeling well, I think I have a double ear infection. My temp is 102.4 and my throat hurts really really bad. My grandma lives with us, she lives in our house, not the other way around. She told me around 9 pm to go ahead and go to sleep, she would watch my dd until dh got home.
(my Dds sleep schedule is all messed up because I'm getting rid of naps) anyways, I wake up at one, dh isn't home. I call, no answer.
At 1:30 I call his work, they said he left at 10:30. I call dh several more times until he answers around two.
He's drunk at a friends. I tell him to stay where he is until morning. Half hour later he busts through the door, spelling awful and being an idiot.
We go to sleep.
I wake up to the sound of water pouring on the floor, he's at the edge of the bed peeing on a pile of blankets I just washed.
I said "wtf are you doing?!" he yelled back "nothing!" I said "you're peeing on the floor!" he called me a bitch and laid down on the blankets.
Sick fuck. I left him there and went to sleep in the guest room.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:04 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:34 AM
He peed on my floor =\
He's gotta pay for that, we're adults, not high school children.

Quoting britishmummy:

Damnnnn make sure you wake him early and have him clean everything. My husband gets drunk and annoying, and I make sure to just let him pay when he is hungover. 

I just saw a comment from you, he never drinks... I'd lay off him a little then, obviously he doesn't get drunk often so things like this don't happen, he was drunk, mistakes happen...But still have him tidy up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I'll find out when he's done cleaning his mess tomorrow.
Eta, he told me he went to his friends house because the guy said "you're a pussy if you can't come have a beer"

Quoting T-Branch:

You say its been a year since he has gotten drunk maybe u should find out if there is something going on as to why he got sloppy drunk tonight
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Well...now you're screwed. Now it's pre-meditated instead of heat of passion.
T-Branch
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:39 AM
That doesn't sound like a sober answer

Quoting Anonymous:

Eta, he told me he went to his friends house because the guy said "you're a pussy if you can't come have a beer"

Quoting T-Branch:

You say its been a year since he has gotten drunk maybe u should find out if there is something going on as to why he got sloppy drunk tonight

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
teal_phoenix
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:39 AM

I would be livid.

horseap
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:40 AM

HES SPELLING AWFUL!  How was his spelling before?  Drunk isnt exactly the time to be spelling thats just MHO.   =/ 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Ah hell no I would have got a pitcher of ice cold water and dumped it on his ass and told him to clean his mess.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:46 AM
1 mom liked this
You need to calm down, god damn.
Obviously it was auto correct...

Quoting horseap:

HES SPELLING AWFUL!  How was his spelling before?  Drunk isnt exactly the time to be spelling thats just MHO.   =/ 

teaspring
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:47 AM

I hate it when guys do that to each other... mine does it to his guy friends, too, though.

My thing on that is, though, is... okay, fine... go have "a beer" or two... no one said "you are a pussy if you don't come get stupid drooling drunk with us."

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting T-Branch:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:47 AM
2 moms liked this
I actually want to do this.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ah hell no I would have got a pitcher of ice cold water and dumped it on his ass and told him to clean his mess.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN