Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Facebook!!!

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:17 AM
  • 55 Replies

After 1.5 years he wants it back.....

So my bf and I got rid of our facebooks 1.5 years ago because it was causing too many issues between us, not last night he says he wants it back... obviously I am upse about this cause he is the one who wanted to delete in the first place. He says he misses seeing pics of family and I get that since they live in different states. He says we can have a shared facebook.... I dunno things arent that great with us right now and I feel something like this will just lead to more problems for us. Am I overreacting?

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

OMG.  Yes, you're totally over reacting!  Are you two teenagers?

Kmary
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Well that is really the only reason I have FB:  to keep up with out of town family and friends in a quick, easy manner.   So I can definitely see his reasoning.  To be brutally honest, having FB cause relationship problems sounds a bit...high-school.  Can't you two just have FB accounts and use them like adults?  Sorry if I sound like a jerk, but honestly, this is just a bit silly. 

babygirl7161
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:23 AM
This exactly.

Quoting Kmary:

Well that is really the only reason I have FB:  to keep up with out of town family and friends in a quick, easy manner.   So I can definitely see his reasoning.  To be brutally honest, having FB cause relationship problems sounds a bit...high-school.  Can't you two just have FB accounts and use them like adults?  Sorry if I sound like a jerk, but honestly, this is just a bit silly. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessica1078
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this
fb is horrible- too much drama. I've been off of mine for months and deleted the app from my phone. my DH wanted one about a year ago so I set it up for him- he's been on once. I say keep them gone or make a couples page
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommieofII
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I know it is silly... I just feel that if we were in a better place in our relationship I wouldnt be so insecure about him getting it back

Quoting Kmary:

mommieofII
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Yeah thats what he said we can have a shared page...

Quoting jessica1078:

fb is horrible- too much drama. I've been off of mine for months and deleted the app from my phone. my DH wanted one about a year ago so I set it up for him- he's been on once. I say keep them gone or make a couples page

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

i would do the joint and have the password together..only add family and close friends..

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:24 AM

We each have a face book to keep in touch with family and friends. but social networking sites have never been an issue in our relationship.

Photo: -Randi.

3boysmommaNY
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I think a shared one would be good if you have trust issues. Just make sure there are boundaries. It could be a good tool IF you are trying to regain trust... 
I love my FB because I get to watch my neices and nephews grow up in other states.  

PartyOfCuatro
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't do a joint account even with my husband, That's just silly. And agree with Kmary

Quoting Kmary:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured