Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

An update with GOOD news :) prayers needed :( I think shes going to lose the baby :( Picture added on page 13!!

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:58 AM
  • 184 Replies
IMy sil is 23 weeks. Almost 24. She's had trouble the whole pregnancy, got hospitalized yesterday. They jut took her back for an emergency c section. She had 2 children from a previous marriage, but this is bil's first.... I'm really worried :(:(

I posted this as a reply but wanted to share it with everyone!! Thank you all so much!

She had to get 2 stitches already. She was too thinned out I think was what they said? I can't remember exactly. But they took her to the hospital yesterday and she was going to be on bed rest there until she delivered. Then all this happened today...

I'm trying to figure out how to get there right now. I came into work this morning and somebody rides with me. They can't let us both leave, so I'm trying to work out a way to leave my car with him or something and get a ride from my mom.

All I know is she was going into surgery about an hour ago, and nobody is answering phones yet so they probably don't have signal in the waiting room.... I'm going insane !!

Baby is out out and on life support. I didnt get an exact weight, but less than 2 lbs. SIL is out and in recovery.

Katlynn marie is what they chose. I'm still waiting for them to give us some more info on mom and baby's condition. They said mom was doing well though

Good update :):)

Just left the hospital. She is doing ok right now. So tiny. It's scary.... You can practically see through her skin. But the doctors raised her chances to 35%!!

She's hooked up to a ton of tubes, but the nurse seemed very optimistic!!!! The went ahead and scheduled an ultrasound to look or any internal bleeding, which is what try fear would e the next possible concern...

Thank you all for the thoughts, prayers, warm wishes!! I'm sorry I wasn't replying to each person. I just was reading and replying or a few questions when I had a chance. But I was reading all of them :):) and it means so much to me, DF, and the rest of the family :):)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Prayers!!

Beautiful31mom
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 9:59 AM

hugs Saying prayers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Prayers and hugs to everyone!
destiny2nv
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:00 AM
prayers ! Please keep us updated
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Prayers!!
Lunachick1974
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Praying!!
__H3ATH3R__
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Almost 24 weeks isnt great, but there are still some pretty decent odds..

Sending Happy thoughts her way!

mommaharley
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Sending prayers!

LogansMommy0328
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Hope baby and mommy pull through this ok. thinking of them hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anglgrl03
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Prayers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)