Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

f*** this sh**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 102 Replies
I'm so sick of my life. I'm sick of being the sole bread winner in my house because my dumbass bf can't find a job. I'm sick of him playing video games. I'm sick of my house being a mess because I'm gone 11 hours everyday and he just barely cleans and usually shoves everything into the closet or makes piles on counters and tables. That's NOT fucking cleaning! I'm sick of my kids fighting and trying to play with the cat all the time, and then it scratches them. I'm sick of my tire going flat because I need all new ones and I can't afford it. I'm sick of not having a radio in my car during my hour commute each way because I can't afford the $45 it costs to fix it. I'm sick of sleeping on the couch because we had to throw out our mattress because of bed bugs. I'm sick of being broke, going hungry to feed the kids and never having any time or money to do anything I enjoy. I'm sick of not having cable. I'm sick of my mom needing me to help her all the time. Now she wants me to pay her rent instead of mine this month because she's facing eviction. She says I can just catch up when I get my tax refund. But I wanted to buy tires, a bed, pots and pans and a kitchen table. I'm sick of cooking in rusty pans that make the food taste awful and eating around the coffee table. I'm just sick of it all.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Leave him!

she_walk_softly
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:05 AM
8 moms liked this

Hugs, I would be sick of that too. Pawn the video game :)

ffpm10
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:07 AM
10 moms liked this
Kick the bf out, get some temporary assistance, and start job hunting or look for a raise/promotion.
And tell your mom she's a big girl and needs to pay her own rent. Or give her the help wanted ads
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Acid
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:08 AM
3 moms liked this

Leave the BOYfriend.  Take his game system and pawn it for food, or a dining room table. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:08 AM
The only reason I haven't is because me and the kids use it for Netflix. But I'm ready to.

Quoting she_walk_softly:

Hugs, I would be sick of that too. Pawn the video game :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:08 AM
2 moms liked this
Don't pay your moms rent it's her problem not yours. Tell him how to clean treat him like a kid make a list.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Get rid of the moochers! Just worry about your children and you !
prdmama1154
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:11 AM
3 moms liked this
Your boyfriend is dead weight. Cut him loose or he'll sink the ship.
Your mother sounds toxic. She needs to stand on her own, you have kids to worry about.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:11 AM
This

Quoting Anonymous:

Get rid of the moochers! Just worry about your children and you !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Judesmom333
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:11 AM
wow...i don't even know what to say...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)