Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SHOCKING!!!! the "I'm about to be homeless" post went POOF

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Its funny I didn't see that either. Are you the op because you are definitely getting defensive over something that doesn't involve you.

Quoting priceless3238:

I said it in the beging told her if she needed advice she could message me. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sure you did. Its funny that I never saw that reply and I was at the end of the post.

Quoting priceless3238:

I offered to help her and she said no thanks that she would handle it on her own. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol keep being naive ;) she shut down every possible solution. She was just waiting on someone to say 'oh honey ill help let me know how"

Quoting priceless3238:

She didnt ask for money from anyone, i dont think she was a scammer. If she had a paypal account or soemthing like that i would think so. 

Quoting Anonymous:

"I live in a manufactured home in a manufactured home park" LMAO. Anyways she had every possible excuse she could think of. TOTAL SCAMMER.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Well I just realized something that proved my point. College loans and tuitions do not count as income in any state so technically she would fully qualify for medical,food stamps, and cash assistance.
2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:09 PM
I only got to page 4 of 8, had a quote and poof it was gone! I still have the page I was going to paste with the colorado financial income guidelines regarding student loans ready to go. I missed the whole fancy manufactures home park shit looking up her state laws!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
priceless3238
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:09 PM

She deleted the post herself.Did you see her last reply? Yeah she pmed me but stopped when she deleted the post. I have seen her on MC before a few times.

Quoting elzingah36:

And that's your opinion,your free to it. I also have mine. Cafemom obviously thought something was up as well because they pulled the post.
Did she pm you?

Quoting priceless3238:

Yeah just because she is full of excueses doesnt mean she is asking for money. 
Is she messaging anyone else or just me?

I offered to help or find her help and she said that it was her job and she would figure it out. I think she was looking for some supportive words but picked the wrong group  

Quoting elzingah36:

And? She had every excuse imaginable -eyeroll-,not to mention a lot of her excuses weren't adding up! She didn't have to ask for anything,she was waiting for some sucker to say "oh you poor thing,I'll help,I'll inbox you".

Quoting priceless3238:

She didnt ask anyone for money 

Quoting elzingah36:

Ikr?! You know what she was looking for...a handout! Scammer got busted LOL!

AubreeGrace17
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:09 PM

LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
HHHMMMMM...........

something is telling me that the homeless post was from YOU posting anon
Was it?

Quoting priceless3238:

Quoting elzingah36:

priceless3238
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Lol no i am not the OP. The only thing we had in common is we both lived in Colorado.. I dont see how I am being defensive but okay if you see it that way . 

I personally would never live in a trailer no offense to anyone else 

Quoting Anonymous:

Its funny I didn't see that either. Are you the op because you are definitely getting defensive over something that doesn't involve you.

Quoting priceless3238:

I said it in the beging told her if she needed advice she could message me. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sure you did. Its funny that I never saw that reply and I was at the end of the post.

Quoting priceless3238:

I offered to help her and she said no thanks that she would handle it on her own. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol keep being naive ;) she shut down every possible solution. She was just waiting on someone to say 'oh honey ill help let me know how"

Quoting priceless3238:

She didnt ask for money from anyone, i dont think she was a scammer. If she had a paypal account or soemthing like that i would think so. 

Quoting Anonymous:

"I live in a manufactured home in a manufactured home park" LMAO. Anyways she had every possible excuse she could think of. TOTAL SCAMMER.

meka26
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Sure did. I was trying to comment on it and then nothing.

priceless3238
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Nope I guess i just felt sorry for the girl. I know what the weather is like and i wouldnt want to be out in the cold. Silly emotions lol 

Quoting Anonymous:

HHHMMMMM...........

something is telling me that the homeless post was from YOU posting anon
Was it?

Quoting priceless3238:

Quoting elzingah36:

Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Me too. I decide to bake with the kids and miss drama. 

Quoting littlecolton07:

I always miss the good ones.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)