Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O coupon post

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I just wanted to add and say you can use coupons for other things besides food. Cleaning supplies, toiletries etc.
People who are struggling should really consider this! Especially those barely over the cut off for PA. Last week Axe shower gel was on sale for $2.99. I have a buy one get one free coupon and a dollar off coupon. So they were 50 cents each. I bought six of them! My stock pile isn't huge you don't have to he extreme. But I like to keep extra of everything. It's nice to not stress about money as much
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Replies (31-34):
Mama_Dolly
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:56 PM

no doubling... no like coupons for one item....so many per PERSON. just this where you cant do what they do on extreme couponing... sometimes you can get okay deals but most of the time it is only like 10-20cent off or something.

Quoting Anonymous:

What kind of rules do you have in Canada?

Quoting Mama_Dolly:

i wish we could get deals like that in canada.... stupid coupon rules

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers     

StoneColdKiller
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Oh okay, its actaully not common for stores to allow doubling, i know we have one store that once a year will do a week of doubling only .75, .50, .25 coupons.

But all stores allow store coupons and then a MFQ coupon per 1 item. Also since the show aired a lot of coupons are being changed to 4 coupons pre transaction, however if it just says 1 pre purchase that means no limit of how many coupons matched to the items you can have in 1 transaction. Im in the US so I dont know anything about canada coupong thats why I asked. Im not even sure you guys get the same looking coupons as use, not sure if its a world wide or what lol.

Can you share coupons like between canada and america? Does anyone know this question?

Quoting Mama_Dolly:

no doubling... no like coupons for one item....so many per PERSON. just this where you cant do what they do on extreme couponing... sometimes you can get okay deals but most of the time it is only like 10-20cent off or something.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mama_Dolly:

wkukid
by Ocean Wave on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:09 PM

That's all I use coupons for. It saves a ton.

Mama_Dolly
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:12 PM

there are a few coupons that can be used in canada and the us.  but most coupons have to be a canadian coupon.... it will show on it that it is.

Quoting StoneColdKiller:

Oh okay, its actaully not common for stores to allow doubling, i know we have one store that once a year will do a week of doubling only .75, .50, .25 coupons.

But all stores allow store coupons and then a MFQ coupon per 1 item. Also since the show aired a lot of coupons are being changed to 4 coupons pre transaction, however if it just says 1 pre purchase that means no limit of how many coupons matched to the items you can have in 1 transaction. Im in the US so I dont know anything about canada coupong thats why I asked. Im not even sure you guys get the same looking coupons as use, not sure if its a world wide or what lol.

Can you share coupons like between canada and america? Does anyone know this question?

Quoting Mama_Dolly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mama_Dolly:

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers     

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)