Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is it wrong of me to get mad at him for eating in front of the kids?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Here's the situation:

Ex is coming over to visit the kids today. He asks if the kids have eaten lunch yet. I say no because I haven't much to eat here since I haven't been to the store yet. (plus they got up at noon & ate breakfast then) So he says when he gets here I can go to the store. I said I wasn't prepared to go just yet but I did plan on it. He then tells me he will wait til I get back from the store to go get himself something to eat. I get mad & said "that's real nice just eat in front of them!" & hung up.

My problem is he knows I can't afford to get fast food whenever but yet he flaunts it in front of the kids every time he is over. I don't understand why he can't eat before he comes over to see them! Am I wrong for wanting him to eat before he gets here? This way they aren't begging him for food or me to go get them fast food!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Replies (241-243):
AdellesMom
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Honestly, I'm not seeing the problem. If your kids are hungry, you should feed them. Why won't you let him take the kids anywhere? You sound like a control freak. At least he comes to see them when he's supposed to.

Much ado about nothing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Calm down.

He could be an hourly shift manager for all we know. Not all fast food managers make good money--they aren't the owners, and it depends on whether or not they worl for a franchise or a corporate store.

They BOTH should be feeding the kids. The children are mom's responsibility too. If she can't afford food, she should get a job. Also, you'd really want to be thrown in jail for denying visitation? CS and visitation are two separate issues. You can't deny visitation because the father doesn't pay CS.

You'd beat his ass? LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

He has money if he MANAGES a FAST FOOD Restaurant, as you say, they make GOOD incomes...NO excuse...does he pay child support ??

What a cheap FM bastard....HE should be supporting & Feeding his KIDS NOT tax payers.  Selish And cheap. He would NOT be allowed in My house or see My kids if he didn't pay the support or FEED his kids...what kind of FATHER would do that to 5-6 kids....And he lives at mommys house...Probably pays NO bills there..................I'd beat his Freaking ASS !!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 44 on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

He has money if he MANAGES a FAST FOOD Restaurant, as you say, they make GOOD incomes...NO excuse...does he pay child support ??

What a cheap FM bastard....HE should be supporting & Feeding his KIDS NOT tax payers.  Selish And cheap. He would NOT be allowed in My house or see My kids if he didn't pay the support or FEED his kids...what kind of FATHER would do that to 5-6 kids....And he lives at mommys house...Probably pays NO bills there..................I'd beat his Freaking ASS !!

haha fast food managers don't make shit let alone good money, how funny. She should be supporting her kids too, she's not a great parent either.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN