Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Welcome to High School Mom

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Cafemom is like being in High School! I thought we were all suppose to be mature mothers on this site instead of whiney immature high schoolers!

There is the "popular mean girls" and their groupie wannabes, and you dont question what she says, even if she beat her child with a metal rod till it bleeds and then locked in a closet, if she is a popular than its ok and her wannabes will have her back!

Everyone and everything is a troll, and that name is thrown in your face, even if what your posting is absolutly the truth, unless you are popular, your a troll.

The women lesser known women, even when they need help, are treated horrible by the populars and wannabes, they are called names and put down, and in no way helped!

If you are one if the populars post is answered, even if your post is called, "Hey, I wiped my butt and look what I found!"

This website is annoying and I truly keep coming on here to make friends and help other moms and everyday I just want to scream!!! I think I may leave and watch out there will be snide remarks from wannabes and populars, it just what they do!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Replies (21-22):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

And just look, the same popular ass hats have taken over the post..shocker!

kate80
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Wow. I am just the same as I was in hs then. I kiss no one's ass, I am no one's follower. I say what I want and I don't hide behind the anon button. Try some other groups. This one is volatile. Search your interests and you might find something better suited.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)