Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

hi and son question!

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:59 PM
  • 4 Replies

First I would like to say hi and my name is Kristy! I am a single mom to an amazing 5 yr old.  My probably silly question is... I have this "thing" for Adam Levine. You know the same kinda crush one would have on Brad Pitt or something. Well my son...named Brayden., came up to me out of the blue yesterday and asked if he could change his name. I asked him why and to what??? he said,,,Adam because I like it! I didnt know how to respond except by saying well I happen to love your name! He walked away! Coencidence?? Or just me being paranoid?? 

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Pink.Sunshine
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Welcome Kristy! I think it's funny but he's a kid, he probably didn't mean anything by it.

*btw, here's a gift I made for you. Just right click and save and you can use it on your Cafemom account if you'd like

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:02 PM

lol paranoid.

and its totally normal for kids to want to change their names.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Maybe he's heard you talking about Adam Levine and how you love him so much, and he thinks if his name were Adam you would love him more. Not saying that you don't love your kid, or that he thinks you don't. That's just what I think might be going through his head...
krissyam
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Thanks guys! I assume I am overthinking it. After sheilding him from a tough sep and divorce I guess I get paranoid about everything! lol

Thanks for the name you made for me! I LOVE it! When I can figure out my page I will def use it! BTW pink sunshine Wicked is one of my favs!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN