Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you are a sahm, do you

Posted by   + Show Post

iron your dh's clothes and make his lunch everyday?

I do and I absolutely hate ironing.  Lol, sometimes in a rush I'll admit, I've just thrown it in the dryer

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Replies (311-320):
BazingaMama
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:26 AM

I don't iron but I do all the laundry in the house (including his) and when he actually takes a lunch to work, then I usually make it for him. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
JenieceMojica
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Yes I make his lunch every day and I don't iron because his cloths don't wrinkle so it's never an issue
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stargazerwolf
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:27 AM

I don't iron his stuff, but most of it doesn't need ironing, he hangs all his good shirts up, even some t-shirts. If something needed ironing he'd probably do it. As far as a lunch, yes, I make dinner enough that he has usually 2 days of leftovers for lunches. He works overnights so it works well, we don't get to eat dinner together since he has to sleep during the day. I also make the bed every morning, watch the 2 kids, teach my oldest preschool/kindergarten stuff (want to homeschool we'll see), clean bathrooms every monday (we have 2), pick up after kids, vacuum, dishes, etc. He's a bit of a neat freak and expects the place to stay very clean since I stay at home.

BigSkyHarmony
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:28 AM

My husband's uniform is dry cleaned, but even if it wasn't, neither one of us would iron it. We have a dryer than has wrinkle prevent & wrinkle release and they both work well. I do make him lunch on the days he wants one.

4everJs
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:28 AM

No...I give him cash so he can go out for lunch (not because I control the money, because he is lazy to go to the ATM and tends eat at places that are cash only).  I don't iron clothes. 

MissTyff

No. My hubby is a mechanic, ironing his clothes would be pointless. lol

I do all of  the laundry though, including his. I never iron.

He buys lunch because he isn't always given time to eat so no point in packing one. (Yes, that's illegal to not give employees a lunchtime)

tharealty2

nope

hlzcmjzajz
I don't iron his clothes, he's a tree trimmer so there would really be no point. I do make his lunch for him (he takes leftovers from supper that I pack up for him) & I make sure the coffepit is set to have coffe ready for him in the morning.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Caylin.Momma28
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:30 AM

dont iron, and make his lunch twice a week other times he gets pizza or something quick on the road.

1lv2stks3nlz4ev
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:30 AM

He gets his lunch for free at work so no on that part but when he has needed clothing that needed ironed every day I did it. I lay out his clothes for him every night tho.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN