Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you are a sahm, do you

Posted by   + Show Post

iron your dh's clothes and make his lunch everyday?

I do and I absolutely hate ironing.  Lol, sometimes in a rush I'll admit, I've just thrown it in the dryer

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM
I only iron his dress clothes for special occasions. Otherwise, we use a wrinkle relaxing spray if necessary.

I used to make lunch for him but now he works later and has dinner after he comes home.
mamabear55
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I'm married to a grown man who is perfectly capable of getting his own lunch and ironing his own clothes.

My dh can too, but I figure since I get a nap and an hour of time just to do laundry, I will do it for him since he is paying for everything I need or want

thatgirl70
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM

No. He wears coveralls for his job and he's gone for days at a time. For that reason, I don't make his lunch. :p But I do go out and buy his supplies.

justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM
No. My dh is gone 2 weeks every month. The rest of the time he just sits on the couch.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
darnette
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Yup, I do his ironing at night and make his lunch after the 4am feeding of my newborn
jellybeanjean
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:31 PM

iron no. but i make his lunch.

Samantha_1629
Iron? No, that would be pointless. But I do pack his lunch every morning. And I lay his clothes out, fix him coffee or breakfast if he wants it. And I wake him up. Sometimes I'll start his truck for him too. I do all of this because I love him.
mommybug77
I make him lunch, he's a type 1 diabetic and can't leave the job site for lunch.
stephanie73401

Nope. My husband likes to iron his own clothes. We switch off on the cooking depending on what's going on around the house. (He would much rather cook breakfast than try to help our dd5 with her hair before school)

imamombygrace
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Iron when I feel something is beyond wrinkled and he makes his lunch at work. I only make his lunch when we have left overs. Dh id prettu self sufficient.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN