Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

While we're talking "touchy"

Posted by   + Show Post

Where does everyone stand on the legalization or decriminalization of marijuana? Im curious to know how responsible moms feel about its legalization. If no more states legalize it what will you teach your kids about it?

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Replies (51-60):
mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:30 PM

You have become quite the post ho. I think it should be legalized and then taxed like cigarettes. 

*I'm

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Legalize and tax it.

nsparky1964
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Completely decriminalized
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:32 PM
In the 1800's they gave sick people opium. Then they talked about how the illness made them delirious. Lol I agree. It would be legal and therefore a plant. Most don't consider cigarettes drugs. Nicotine, yeah...

Quoting Anonymous:

Ecstasy used to be given for depression, it was not a "drug" when it was legal. No it is illegal and considered a drug.

Weed is not legal and considered a drug, so if it were legal it would not be considered one anymore (by drug I mean the illegal kinds you are speaking of).

And No I do not smoke.

Quoting Anonymous:

No way! I have a zero tolerance for drugs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I hope they legalize it.  My spouse needs to take a hit.

StevieMarie
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I think thats exactly what makes it ok. Its done wonders medically, it helps people, has proven to be safer than alcohol and stimulates brain activity without being a so called "upper". I ws raised to see the drastic difference in those drugs versus marijuana. My parent had a saying close to the one in Knocked Up. "no pills, no powders, If it grows in the ground its PROBABLY ok" I smoked ALL of highschool pretty much non stop and had amazing grades (3.8-4.0 GPA) and lettered in varsity volleyball since I was a sophomore. Ten bucks says I couldnt have pulled that off on cocaine or meth. I never got into legal trouble and have a single parking ticket on my record to date. Alcohol is considered a drug and deemed more damaging than marijuana. Have you ever drank?  

Quoting Anonymous:

You know perfectly well what those drugs do. Just because weed doesn't do what those other drugs doesn't make it ok.

Quoting StevieMarie:

How do you feel about it versus like cocaine and meth?

Quoting Anonymous:

No way! I have a zero tolerance for drugs.

AngelRT
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Legalize! 

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Legalize it.
If alcohol, which is MUCH worse than marijuana can be legal, why can't weed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hi_Rae
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Legalize it. Tax it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:37 PM
I'm for it. I wish they at the very least had medical marijuana in every state.

I'm a medical marijuana user.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)