Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Football updated

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:02 PM
  • 75 Replies

Anybody else's dh watching football right now? I'm pissed cause he was supposed to take me on a date this weekend... but instead he's watching football. I waited all day for him to wake up (he works nights) and now he's watching football. All I wanna do is spend some time with him and NOW HE'S WATCHING FOOTBALL. Grrrr. 

Thanks for listening to my vent :)

update: omg, now I could just about flip. I got off cm to go spend time with him while he watches his football and found him zonked out snoring away, with his football sti'll on the screen. he's so lucky I love him, lol. at least he's getting sleep, right? and no, I won't be waking him up so he can finish his game. No worries though! It's being recorded. 

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carter210
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:03 PM
2 moms liked this
It's the opposite at my house. I love football and my DF could care less. Lol. This weekend is all about football! Lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Thibmom
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Not my DH. Saints are done for this season so we don't care anymore. Lol. We are both diehard Saints fans. :) He is now playing basketball on the Xbox.
sweetmissy_05
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Nope we don't really watch football...he's out ice fishing.

Eshadowgirl
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:04 PM

LOL...my DH and I are both working...BUT he cannot watch Football at his job, and I can....

Sorry..when its Playoffs.....We gotta bend a little. 

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:05 PM
I'm so glad I like sports.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shudderette
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I wish I did. It make life a little easier for me. I would love to watch games with my hubby... but I just don't enjoy it :(

However, I can sit and watch him play COD for hours :) I suck at it but he's really good and I dont mind watching or at least sitting beside him reading my kindle while he plays. 

I CAN NOT WAIT until football season is over.

Quoting lapcounter:

deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm trying to peep in on the bengals and the texans since the bengals are my home team and they suck as normaly so a chance to hit the play offs is a big big deal.

Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Let's go BENGALS!!!! My eagles didn't make it (really they didn't do shit) so I'm just hoping for peace in the house tonight. Bengals Bengals!!!
Kerannmer
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:12 PM

My husband asked me if I wanted to go out tonight for oysters and beer. I said only if we can sit at the bar so I don't miss the Packers game. I'm the football nut in this house.

SLGross215
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Same here :) Our playoff game is tonight at 7 and I can't wait

Quoting lapcounter:

Visit my store on Storenvy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)