Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HOW TO LEAVE/SAY GOODBYE/FAREWELL/BYE-BYE/CIAO/ADIEU/AU REVOIR/ADIOS/TOT WEERSIENS/ELALLEQU/BA BYE/AHOJ/JA NE/AUF WIEDERSEHEN

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Replies (11-20):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Really???? Then how are you still a SAPPHIRE???

Quoting Unoriginal.:

I just left like....2 days ago lol

Someone was arguing with me about losing your rank if you leave.

Quoting Sassy762:

1 scroll and 2 clicks is to complicated....OKAY

Wasn't for you anyway......YOU can't go anywhere, lol

Quoting Unoriginal.:

Pfft. Too complicated

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Me leave.........HELL NO

I was just trying to be nice and help out someone that wanted to go.....but by the time I came back from taking a SS to help them, the other thing had gone bye-bye, lol

Y'all can't get rid of me

Quoting ihave1:

Okay... so I guess we can guess that you are no longer going to be a member of this lovely group?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:09 PM
3 moms liked this
But it's so much more fun to write this long drawn out post on how *you* people are bullies and mean and horrible examples of human beings and whatever.
Plus how would anyone know *my* dissatisfaction and how much *you* all have hurt *me* and others when *we* came here for advice and help and *you* people just bully and bash *us* if *i* don't tell *you* in a goodbye post??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Some people need a thicker skin. I was trying to reply to that when it got deleted.

Unoriginal.
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:09 PM
When you rejoin your post count is the same

Some girl was saying she was emerald and then left and that's why she had bronze lol

Quoting Sassy762:

Really???? Then how are you still a SAPPHIRE???

Quoting Unoriginal.:

I just left like....2 days ago lol

Someone was arguing with me about losing your rank if you leave.

Quoting Sassy762:

1 scroll and 2 clicks is to complicated....OKAY

Wasn't for you anyway......YOU can't go anywhere, lol

Quoting Unoriginal.:

Pfft. Too complicated

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamabear010
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't do it! It's a trap. Probably a key logger or phishing for your account info!

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Bet you more than half of the whiners who post anon saying they are leaving are really the same lame anon trying to merely get their rank up. Just not creative enough to come up with an original troll post so they say goodbye cruel cold mom confessions world... We're so mean!

Cookie You eated

Quoting Sassy762:

No fun at all, lol

Quoting acrogodess:

You mean I don't bitch and moan and say how all of us moms here on cafemom are hateful bitches and were really mean and chased me away? Well, damn. Where would the fun in that be? Lol

Unoriginal.
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:11 PM
It IS a trap. It takes you to the *shudder* real world

Quoting Mamabear010:

Don't do it! It's a trap. Probably a key logger or phishing for your account info!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Please......how is everyone being mean and being bullies? I simple made this post on how to leave...the info was requested.

Quoting Anonymous:

But it's so much more fun to write this long drawn out post on how *you* people are bullies and mean and horrible examples of human beings and whatever.
Plus how would anyone know *my* dissatisfaction and how much *you* all have hurt me and others when *we* came here for advice and help and *you* people just bully and bash *us* if *i* don't tell *you* in a goodbye post??

JadsW
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Somebody needed to post it. LOL Long overdue. Now, we can just bump it when those posts come up. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)