Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOW TO LEAVE/SAY GOODBYE/FAREWELL/BYE-BYE/CIAO/ADIEU/AU REVOIR/ADIOS/TOT WEERSIENS/ELALLEQU/BA BYE/AHOJ/JA NE/AUF WIEDERSEHEN

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Replies (31-40):
CrunchyBran
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Quoting Sassy762:

"FUNSUCKER"......really????????????

I am the epitome of the word FUN

Quoting CrunchyBran:

But then they wouldn't get any attention, and that's no fun.  Funsucker Sassy.

SHOW ME, SASSY!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry I thought it was obvious. My bad.

Quoting Sassy762:

Will you please leave a "sarcastic sweetpea" or put the word (sarcasm) in the post......

Dang it.... I am NOT a mind reader.............not yet anyway/working on it, lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I was being sarcastic sassy. That is usually what is addressed as the reason they are leaving. It was supposed to be funny

Quoting Sassy762:

Please......how is everyone being mean and being bullies? I simple made this post on how to leave...the info was requested.

Quoting Anonymous:

But it's so much more fun to write this long drawn out post on how *you* people are bullies and mean and horrible examples of human beings and whatever.

Plus how would anyone know *my* dissatisfaction and how much *you* all have hurt me and others when *we* came here for advice and help and *you* people just bully and bash *us* if *i* don't tell *you* in a goodbye post??

MrsErdos2011
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:18 PM

My husband tell me all the time that I should be a mind reader. I tell him that I am but it only works at 5 feet and I'm 5'6

Quoting Sassy762:

Will you please leave a "sarcastic sweetpea" or put the word (sarcasm) in the post......

Dang it.... I am NOT a mind reader.............not yet anyway/working on it, lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I was being sarcastic sassy. That is usually what is addressed as the reason they are leaving. It was supposed to be funny

Quoting Sassy762:

Please......how is everyone being mean and being bullies? I simple made this post on how to leave...the info was requested.

Quoting Anonymous:

But it's so much more fun to write this long drawn out post on how *you* people are bullies and mean and horrible examples of human beings and whatever.

Plus how would anyone know *my* dissatisfaction and how much *you* all have hurt me and others when *we* came here for advice and help and *you* people just bully and bash *us* if *i* don't tell *you* in a goodbye post??

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

There are some heartless moms on here who want nothing elese out of this site but to bully. I have seen it. The moms who are relentlessly picked on can only ignore tem or go off of the site for a bit. Also, there are small and suppotrive groups.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Quoting ChelseySpelsey:

Hahahahaaa

tastelikeyum
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Damit!! What the hell did I miss now?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:20 PM

This is a really *ucked up song to have in your head, lol

Quoting Aleta775:

Thanks, Sassy. Now I have that annoying song from The Sound of Music in my head. Damn you for making me think of it. LOL. 

Aleta775
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

GAAAAAAAHHHAAA! Yes! You, bitch. 

LMAO. 

Quoting Sassy762:

This is a really *ucked up song to have in your head, lol

Quoting Aleta775:

Thanks, Sassy. Now I have that annoying song from The Sound of Music in my head. Damn you for making me think of it. LOL. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Quoting CrunchyBran:

Quoting Sassy762:

"FUNSUCKER"......really????????????

I am the epitome of the word FUN

Quoting CrunchyBran:

But then they wouldn't get any attention, and that's no fun.  Funsucker Sassy.

SHOW ME, SASSY!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Would that still work at 5'6 1/2"????

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

My husband tell me all the time that I should be a mind reader. I tell him that I am but it only works at 5 feet and I'm 5'6

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured