Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my mom doesnt know when enough is enough

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
I'm due any day. It's snowing and she just asked me if I wanted to go snowboarding after I have the baby. I told her "Not really you crazy" she says " I got 2 snowboards. Jess (my 19 year old sister) will baby sit. (i already have a 2 year old)" I say "1 I don't want to be out in the cold and get sick. 2 I would have a new born. Idt Jessie can breast feed. 3 I'm not going to leave Jessie and dad with a new born and Matty. 3 I'm not going to risk getting hurt and then have to be in pain taking care of kids. 4 I'm pretty sure after baby comes I'm gonna stay home. I don't want to take baby out and get her sick. 5 I'm not even allowed to carry a carseat after I have the baby. I really don't think snowboarding is a good idea."

Now she's pissed off at me because I never wanna do anything with her. Im pregnant. She's been sick with the flu. All summer I went geocatching and swimming with her almost every day. Sorry if I have my own life and kids now and I can spend every waking second doing what you want to do. Then she cries and tells me she's depressed and doesn't have insurance to get meds. I can only do so much. She's stressing me out so much. She's my mom, we use to be like best friends. Now I don't even wanna talk to her on the phone..
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Anybody?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)