Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
What are you reading presently besides MC posts? My phone is too slow to "LIKE" every comment but you all have given me some future reading ideas thanx.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:54 PM
just got done reading the hush, hush series. Now i just picked up cut.
livric
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:56 PM

I love Danielle Steel books :)   I know I know, lol  but I love romance :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:58 PM
They are such great easy reads. I love them!! I read the first few pages of 19 at the doctors office and I couldn't help but LOL! The doctor said he was getting his wife the series after I told him about them. It helps that we live in NJ too. It adds another level to be able to truly see some of the areas she is talking about. I must say when we drive through Trenton I can't help but laugh and look out for ranger. One can dream right?! Heehee!

Quoting jillbailey26:

YES!  With the curse Moreli's grandma put on her, LOL.  I think it was called vordo, or something like that.  I have 19 waiting, but I haven't gotten to it yet.

Quoting Anonymous:

Whoops I lied! It's 19 I'm reading. I got it for Xmas and finally started today. 17 was "the one" with Ranger right? Yummo!

Quoting jillbailey26:

Quoting Anonymous:

Janet Evonovich. #17 from the Stephanie plum series.

That's the BEST one!  I haven't read 19 yet though.

GhettoKoolAide
by Lighthouse Blues on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Twist by Ellen Hopkins.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kybelle
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

black dagger brotherhood series

jillbailey26
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh I know!  I'd dream about that too, lol.  I was at the store one day and saw Tastykakes.  I live in GA so I'd never seen them before.  I got excited, lol. 

Quoting Anonymous:

They are such great easy reads. I love them!! I read the first few pages of 19 at the doctors office and I couldn't help but LOL! The doctor said he was getting his wife the series after I told him about them. It helps that we live in NJ too. It adds another level to be able to truly see some of the areas she is talking about. I must say when we drive through Trenton I can't help but laugh and look out for ranger. One can dream right?! Heehee!

Quoting jillbailey26:

YES!  With the curse Moreli's grandma put on her, LOL.  I think it was called vordo, or something like that.  I have 19 waiting, but I haven't gotten to it yet.

Quoting Anonymous:

Whoops I lied! It's 19 I'm reading. I got it for Xmas and finally started today. 17 was "the one" with Ranger right? Yummo!

Quoting jillbailey26:

Quoting Anonymous:

Janet Evonovich. #17 from the Stephanie plum series.

That's the BEST one!  I haven't read 19 yet though.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

squeekers
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I am reading 2 books: People of the Earth & Street Game

DD is reading White Oleander

and DH is reading Ruthless Game

I'm an atheistic Humanist.
I love being opinionated about a lot of things.
SAHM of one teen DD. Married since 1989.
Awarenesses I follow: Epilepsy & Down Syndrome.
I am: Lactose & Alcohol intolerant.
GypsyMom2012
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Uglies - Futuristic book aimed at a society that changes the appearences of children once they hit 16 so that everyone is beautiful and everyone is equal... If you can read into the story, it is very intriguing, considering how we already try to do this now...

Destiny907
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I am reading a book called "the Magicians" by Lev Grossman.  It is quite good, I'm intrigued..

Just finished reading "Butterfly and Hellflower" by Eluki Bes Shahar. REALLY good... I learned she took  pen name after this book and has a lot of others and collaborated with bunch of other really great sci-fi and fantasy authors.. I'm excited!

also just did the "Song of Fire and Ice" series.. OH boy I CAN't WAIT for the next one.. SO good. 

sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Rachel Morgan witch series by Kim Harrison. I just read books 1 and 2 of the Eve trilogy as well....interesting, but my teenager daughter will like them more.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN