Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do people do this to ME? WHY?

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:13 PM
  • 64 Replies
5 moms liked this

OK so haters say I never have anything NICE to say and so this post comes up asking those that are 40 and older about career changes, after writing a very nice long well written very helpful and resourceful reply I see that OP got all bent out of shape over someone bumping the post and yadda yadda. ANyhow the damn post is GONE. Gone meow, GONE! After I spent several minutes writing a very nice sincere wonderful reply! This pisses me off damnit, never again, never.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
addiecakesmommy
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Lol

jillbailey26
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:14 PM

I know, I just got done typing out a very informational reply and the post got deleted.  Ugh.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Yeah. Happened to me too. She was a bitch though.
stacefaceninja
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Anytime I'm nice or helpful on here...I usually get attacked by some twat anon....that's why I'm a bitch.
And forget making a serious, help seeking post. No one will answer....these bitches are all out for blood:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ms.momo3
by Chrissy on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:15 PM
I couldnt spend that long on a reply because chances are it will make someone angry either way. Stick to one word replies like me.

Oops...ive already overatayed my welcome on this one.
Master_Debater
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Lol

And that's why they're haters.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Lol

melissa632
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Damn it...I'm mobile & keep bumping the anon box when I hit add reply :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah. Happened to me too. She was a bitch though.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:17 PM

same post??? Seriously, it is so rude considering some of us take the time off from the trolling and write a nice reply the least you can do is ignore the shit ones and read the good ones. I mean seriously meow, its so offensive!

Quoting jillbailey26:

I know, I just got done typing out a very informational reply and the post got deleted.  Ugh.

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

wumbo
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:18 PM

You can't just be nice and not broadcast your intent to be nice?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)