Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the crazy things I hear

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
I work as a cashier.I got told the most crazy story tonight as I checked a lady out.she tells me a cop followed her from her house to our store.I told her I would have just asked if I was doing anything wrong.She begins to tell me the same cop pulled her daughter over for drunk driving.She says her daughter should have never got pulled over.She was doing nothing to get pulled over.I just kept my mouth shut and kept checking her out.I had no clue what to even say.Anyone have any crazy stories from work?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:07 PM

lol, no. but wow. some people just don't understand

gramattmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:09 PM

At one job I had, I was checking out a lady that I knew and I asked her how she was doing and she goes on a rant of how her lights got shut off in the house she was living in. I couldnt help myself and I said well if you woulda paid it, it wouldnt of gotten shut off. She tried to get me to believe that it was the landlords job to pay the lights, I dont know of ANY houses that are rented that the lights are included, they are not even included in apartments......just didnt want to take responsibility for not paying it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Lol I guess not.

Quoting bustybee:

lol, no. but wow. some people just don't understand

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:10 PM

One time this lady got a call while standing in line, and after saying "I love you too" her husband asked her who it was. She said her aunt, and showed him her phone. She then told him to go get something she forgot to pick up and then looks at me, giggles,and tells me it wasn't really her aunt, it was her boyfriend. I had no clue what to say or do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Wow!!Just when you think you hard it all to

Quoting gramattmom:

At one job I had, I was checking out a lady that I knew and I asked her how she was doing and she goes on a rant of how her lights got shut off in the house she was living in. I couldnt help myself and I said well if you woulda paid it, it wouldnt of gotten shut off. She tried to get me to believe that it was the landlords job to pay the lights, I dont know of ANY houses that are rented that the lights are included, they are not even included in apartments......just didnt want to take responsibility for not paying it.

ajrjj05
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Some landlords do have it in the lease that they pay the electric. I didn't pay it where i use to live.

Quoting gramattmom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Fuck
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:14 PM
Yea I wouldn't know what to say either.

Quoting Anonymous:

One time this lady got a call while standing in line, and after saying "I love you too" her husband asked her who it was. She said her aunt, and showed him her phone. She then told him to go get something she forgot to pick up and then looks at me, giggles,and tells me it wasn't really her aunt, it was her boyfriend. I had no clue what to say or do.

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:16 PM

when did background checks, I had a guy show up for his interview "in disguise"....a wig, some padding to make himself look heavier.  Per protocol, I mad a notation of it for his report. When I did his law checks, I found out why, he had an open warrant and he apparently thought I had the authority to arrest him. While  I didn't I was contractually obligated to contact the local police and provide them with his information. It wasn't something I heard but it sure was crazy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
??

Quoting Anonymous:

Fuck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured