Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

lil girl ghost

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ive heard a lil girl once here in my room tell me "what do you want " it was weird because i only heard it in my left ear and felt my right ear go deaf. My daughter who is 6 months old i think she sees things she will start crying out of no were she doesnt like being alone too (mind you she is the sweetest calm baby ever) and a month ago i was taking random pics and i have a pic of this lil girl in my mirror !! Lookin back at me and what looks like shes wearing a white dress from like the 50's. My room used to be pink and also a few weeks ago my fil had a dream of this house and a lil girl who was cut in half !! . Can anyone tell me about this ? Sorry for any mistakes ^
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:58 PM
OMG YOU SERIOUSLY JUST GAVE ME CHILLS !
I have had dreams of this old lady dying in the basement in her chair and i saw the death going at her closely and she was breathing really loud and after she stopped when death was infront of her! I also dreamed another old lady dont know if its the same one but she was dying in the attic.. my fil had a dream not to long ago that a lil girl with a white dress was dying in the backyard and she was cut in half ! Omg

Quoting Sparkyfire:

I'd do a cleansing... Quickly. Your photo gave me an overwhelming sense of dread/danger. Usualy I'm only sensitive when in the same area as the spirit. I've never realy been sensitive to a photo but that one... It realy just did a number on me.

I can tell you from looking at that she didnt die in a happy way from what I feel, and isn't alone. Something is with her though I can't really read the second as well as I can her. I sense violence and taste blood, not sure cause like I said usually I have to be in the same physical precence to read well but she died a violent and bloody death I think, the second spirit feels... Older but quiet. So it's not a child prolly an adult. Though death wise they feel about the same age..

Again I don't usually get a reading off a photo so I may be completely off.
hddcooper
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Yes then make sure you update what y'all find!!

Quoting brittanyjenean:

What state do you currently reside in, message me if you like, I would like to help you out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Noo im not from here i just live here with my husband lol but ima try n look up this house history

Quoting brittanyjenean:

Have you tried to look up the history on your house..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessi2girls
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:59 PM

sorry, too convenient of a story for me.. .. randomly taking pictures.. and just to happened to RANDOMLY take a picture of a mirror and just as randomly a ghost appeared in it.. it's rigged in some way.. be it photoshop.. or one of those mirrors that you can place an image behind..

Quoting Anonymous:

Think what you want i dont have time for photoshop i dont even know how to use that !

Quoting jessi2girls:

sorry I don't buy the ghost in the mirror.. you just happened to take a random picture of a mirror.. that doesn't show YOU in it at all..and this girl just happened to be in it....

I call photoshop!

ms.ames
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:00 AM

I see shadows too I get creeped out. The creepiest was last month when I walked into my step-son's room to check up on him and I saw this Shadowy armunwrapping it's arm around My step-son. My Dh doesn't believe it was bad.

I've been dying to cleanse the house. Though 4 years ago I was just started dating my dh I babysat Charlie I had put him down for a nap and I got thrown one of his toys at my head... That house was hell on earth, Thank god my dh had moved. Soon after I told him o.O

Quoting Anonymous:

Creepy omg !! I just dont want to talk to it because ive seen black shadows here too

Quoting ms.ames:

I have dealt with a ghost child. I can tell you they are super easy to deal with well mine was.

I had one in my appartment where when my step- son was sound asleep and no one lived downstairs. I would hear a childs footsteps, I don't know if you get what I mean. First time I heard it Dh and I were watching "I am Legend." We heard those little footsteps coming down the hallway Dh claimed: " Oh, Charlie's up..." We turned around and no one was there. I went to see in Charlie's room, he was sound asleep. The little prick shook me awake one birthday morning. The next year he played with my good tv opening it and closing it all night. He was a good riddance I can say. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I also sometimes feel a bad prescense here and after i will get dizzy ! Ughh

Mama_Dolly
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:04 AM
omg i get this terrified feeling almost like.i am drowning. when i look into the mirrior.....

Quoting Anonymous:

New Message

Heres the pic i took and on the right side is were you can see it if you zoom in
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kckmom3
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:05 AM

That's freaky!

Quoting Anonymous:

New Message

Heres the pic i took and on the right side is were you can see it if you zoom in

cassi_d_m
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Too awesome!
Charliesmommy11
1 mom liked this
Fuck that

I knew I shouldn't have opened this
babiegurl47
Omg so creepy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:07 AM
If you aren't a troll I would pray. Seriously, I have had problems before (with a demon not a ghost) (oh and yes I am a Christian that believes in ghost) and prayer really helped. Make sure it is in Jesus's name. It couldn't hurt anything to try.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN