Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does anyone have any obnoxious but lovable pets they need to shame?  I do!

Here's Buffy's, add yours!  

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Replies (31-40):
428pm
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:44 AM

She's potty trained, when she first came home, she lived in a small cage.  It had a bed, and a litter pan.  That is all, so she could pee in her bed or the pan.  She got to come out for small amounts through out the day in only a small area, gradually the cage got bigger, the area got bigger and the times got longer until she was out always with a large cage left open and full access to the entire apt. 

Ferrets do have a short intestine though, and food passes quickly qith a short bowel with little to no storage.  More than one litter pan is needed or they won't be able to hold it.

Quoting mstricey:

Is she pitty trained? If so was it hard to train her?

Quoting 428pm:

not when I leave the house, he is still just under 4 months and I don't trust her.  But otherwise yep

Quoting mstricey:

She's a cutey. Do you let her roam freely all the time?

428pm
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:47 AM

haha!  I love dog shaming, they actually look ashamed.  Buffy always looks confused and slightly proud when she's caught being bad/gross.

Quoting pittymama:

hi, i'm KK and this week.. i developed something my mom calls "being a slobber monster" so she put a bib on me and took a picture to shame me

phantomphan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:48 AM
4 moms liked this

I'm oscar. I'm an asshole. I ate the couch. I hump EVERYTHING. I pee on the big dog whenever I can. I chase the cat. then hide in mom's lap when the cat tries to kill me. I also ate the pet turtle. And cat poop. I hide on the steps at night and trip people. I really like to hump.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:48 AM

My mom bred collies in the 70's. She has pictures of me as a baby with her bitch but that collie was stolen. Since her bitch was gone she got out of breeding. It broke her heart to loose that dog. She was also a blue merle.

When I was looking for another dog I did one of those breed suggestions and collies came up as a good match for our lifestyle. So I looked on rescue sites and found a rescue/breeder. I originally went to adopt one of her rescues. His name was Tanner and he was a tan and white adult collie. He seemed great but when I took him home he was not nice with cats. I spent 2 weeks trying to acclimate the cats and the dog but it just didn't work.

So I took Tanner back and took my pick of her litter. Kota was one of the last ones left. My mom had gotten Kota's sister 2 weeks before.

Quoting harehelper:

I have had collies since I was a kid. We had always had sables but I had wanted a tri for years. When my parents went to pick a new puppy for themselves, I decided to tag along. I saw her sitting in the pen, and it was love at first sight! I came home and went, Hubby, look what followed me home!! LOL She is my princess, it's so funny, she will go to the edge of the creek and juuuust barely dip her toes while all the other dogs are splashing around and swimming.

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

pittymama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:49 AM

right? i've met very few dogs that can actually get noticeably embarrassed and KK is one of them. he can fart and i can look at him and go ew and he will tuck his tail and go wait by the back door SO embarrassed lol. i put this bib on him and wiped his face with it and he laid here like this, not looking at me or the camera lol

Quoting 428pm:

haha!  I love dog shaming, they actually look ashamed.  Buffy always looks confused and slightly proud when she's caught being bad/gross.

Quoting pittymama:

hi, i'm KK and this week.. i developed something my mom calls "being a slobber monster" so she put a bib on me and took a picture to shame me

Pink.Frosting
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this

She's so pretty!

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

Her Elvis impression. lol

phantomphan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this

cheez1e
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:50 AM
I wish shaming worked on mine. My little one not only refuses to take her craps outside but will go run after the cows and roll in cow patties then hide under my bed.
My bulldog has decided that I'm not allowed to leave the house anymore without her tearing the crap out of something, anything really, including Christmas presents and entire packages of toilet paper (plus any roll in the bathroom if I don't shut the door before I leave).
harehelper
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Oh, what a shame! It takes a real scumbag to steal someone's dog. A friend of mine raises Amstaffs, she had two, a bitch and a dog, stolen at the same time. They were littermates, but she has always thought whoever stole them took them for a breeding pair.

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

My mom bred collies in the 70's. She has pictures of me as a baby with her bitch but that collie was stolen. Since her bitch was gone she got out of breeding. It broke her heart to loose that dog. She was also a blue merle.

When I was looking for another dog I did one of those breed suggestions and collies came up as a good match for our lifestyle. So I looked on rescue sites and found a rescue/breeder. I originally went to adopt one of her rescues. His name was Tanner and he was a tan and white adult collie. He seemed great but when I took him home he was not nice with cats. I spent 2 weeks trying to acclimate the cats and the dog but it just didn't work.

So I took Tanner back and took my pick of her litter. Kota was one of the last ones left. My mom had gotten Kota's sister 2 weeks before.

Quoting harehelper:

I have had collies since I was a kid. We had always had sables but I had wanted a tri for years. When my parents went to pick a new puppy for themselves, I decided to tag along. I saw her sitting in the pen, and it was love at first sight! I came home and went, Hubby, look what followed me home!! LOL She is my princess, it's so funny, she will go to the edge of the creek and juuuust barely dip her toes while all the other dogs are splashing around and swimming.

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this

My name is Stormy and I like to chew all the beads off my mirror and then scream until mom buys me a new one...yes I'm an asshole...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)