Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I swear she is. 

First, she's a cracked out meth head who recently got arrested for meth and weed. the got out and had to test every week.. decided she'd take a vicodin and swear up and down if she went to this hippy shop to get some cleansing drink she'd be fine.. She wasn't.. ended up in jail again...

She's out now.. and I hate going over there.. She had her daughter come get me to ask me a question. I went.. I walk up and I see her standing in the kitchen boobs out and everything.. "oh Hey!" I'm shocked and I look over and see her 14 year old son is sitting there at the computer. She's standing in her sons line of view with no shirt on. I swear there has to be a law against that right???

On another occasion I was going to take her daughter somewhere with me and went to ask the dad who was home at the time. She walks in and just strips to her underwear. with me right there... 

Another occasion her son had told me after I left there was a big fight. I said why . He said because when you left and my dad said goodnight my mother apparently noticed he was saying goodnight to your ass as you walked out the door.. i said whoa what ass. I was wearing baggy Jammie's and a wool knee length coat. 

tonight! the girl came over and said that I had to watch her tomorrow.. um.. excuse me.. I don't know anything of it. So I go over there and the dad is in his boxers or something I don't know I could nor did I want to see. but he put a blanket of him.. she comes walking in and cussing what the f*** you got your pants down to your ankles and the f*ing neighbor just standing here.. its not f*ing right wtf is going on.. all while my 6 year old son could hear. He had just walked up behind me in the doorway. 

I said well I don't knwo i was told I'm watching "D" and I know nothing of it.. she wouldn't even speak to me. What's the deal, she does it and I can actually see all her nastiness, not to mention she wants to make sure as to go in detail on why her divorce to this man is not legit because they had sex before the thirty days of it being final (is that really a law) 

I swear this woman is off her rocker.. She gets so mad because her 14 year old son talks the way he does, acts the way he does (he was suspended the last day before holiday break for bringing whisky and cigars to school) so he's suspended for two weeks when school does start back.. but yet he didn't get in trouble from his parents. He's aloud to smoke but outside. (which is dumb because A. they smoke like chimneys in there. and B. if a cop were to drive by and see this child smoking the parents would be in trouble) and I don't see why they are so surprised by it anyway. like I said they smoke constantly and one of his chores is making his dads cigarettes.  

I am so confused my this lady and really wish I could step up and speak my mind. instead i can just sit here and vent about how crazy my neighbors are.  What are some crazy things your neighbors do?

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:34 AM

wife_and_mommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:35 AM

I've contemplated doing so.. I just keeping thinking give it time.. she'll be back in jail in now time. I've been here two years and she's been 4 times already  that I've been told at least

Quoting Anonymous:

Call CPS.

Apparently our neighbors smoke crack so it's always crazy here on the weekend. We need to move.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:36 AM
After living in a big city with crazy neighbors and the cops always around, and then moving to a small town and still having police activity due to my neighbors...I totally understand your pain. Especially with the meth head thing. Sadly my brother is one of them and I know a lot of them because of him. I avoid them at all costs. Be careful, they are a scary bunch of people who only care about their addiction.

Quoting wife_and_mommy:

it is long to read.. I guess you can sum it up in 

Meth head lets it all hang out in front of her 14 year old son, paranoid that I'm out to get her ex husband or vice versa.. and cusses like a sailor.. I'm not saint but every other word being the f word is a little excessive 

Quoting Anonymous:

TLDR

However I read the first and last sentences. I also have crazy neighbors. Meth heads too probably. I truely hate them. They are constantly calling the police on us because they don't like that I got their son and dog kicked out because of lease violations.

Megshere
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:36 AM

lol I read it. I just like gifs. Your neighbor is insane.

Quoting wife_and_mommy:

not saying you should read it. your choice.. but the time it took to search for that gif.. it could have already been read. to each his own :P 

Quoting Megshere:

wife_and_mommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:39 AM

i too went from a big city (Phoenix) to a small town in Arkansas (yeah that probably explains a lot huh... ) It was suppose to be temporary and I was sooooo good as to not assosiate with them. It wasn't until school started when their kids ( their overly talkative tmi kids) come over to my yard for the bus stop. My son just started school this year. 

Quoting Anonymous:

After living in a big city with crazy neighbors and the cops always around, and then moving to a small town and still having police activity due to my neighbors...I totally understand your pain. Especially with the meth head thing. Sadly my brother is one of them and I know a lot of them because of him. I avoid them at all costs. Be careful, they are a scary bunch of people who only care about their addiction.

Quoting wife_and_mommy:

Meth head lets it all hang out in front of her 14 year old son, paranoid that I'm out to get her ex husband or vice versa.. and cusses like a sailor.. I'm not saint but every other word being the f word is a little excessive 

Quoting Anonymous:

TLDR

However I read the first and last sentences. I also have crazy neighbors. Meth heads too probably. I truely hate them. They are constantly calling the police on us because they don't like that I got their son and dog kicked out because of lease violations.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:40 AM

my closest neighbour is my brother. one that I have thankfully gone no-contact with. hes crazy on a normal day. don't miss talking to him :D

BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:41 AM

I have crazy ass neighbors as well.  First of all I live in the projects, have for 16 years.  It's generally boring here, not the stereotypical projects you think of.  So this couple moves in and the put a "security camera" over their door pointing right at my door (they are caddy cornered from me)  So I was on the phone with my friend one morning telling her about and I guess the woman stood outside my door and recorded everything I said about her camera and called the cops on me...so I say to the cops I don't like the cameras being there watching my kids, they are alone while I work, he says its a "common area" and "there is no reason for privacy"  OK whatever fuck um right..SO someone stole their cameras twice...my daughters bf got the blame...now if they have cameras that are recording wouldn't you think there would be video proof of who stole them?  No nothing...the cops laugh at them.  They called on my 3 times in 2 days...it's so bad they aren't aloud to call the cops anymore b/c it's everyday all day...They aren't drug addicts..they are...hum...what I would call "touched"  They have a baby whose cries non stop and all the wife does is scream at her husband...every time I leave or come home they scream through the door that we're not aloud to look at their cameras....It's funny as hell!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Ohhh...yea just wait for her to get locked back up. Then you'll have dibs on her ex, lol.

Quoting wife_and_mommy:

I've contemplated doing so.. I just keeping thinking give it time.. she'll be back in jail in now time. I've been here two years and she's been 4 times already  that I've been told at least

Quoting Anonymous:

Call CPS.

Apparently our neighbors smoke crack so it's always crazy here on the weekend. We need to move.

wife_and_mommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:41 AM

i wish someone would get her committed. well the whole family for that matter.. Who divorces a woman but still lives with them and apparently has "coitus" with them still. 

Quoting Megshere:

lol I read it. I just like gifs. Your neighbor is insane.

Quoting wife_and_mommy:

not saying you should read it. your choice.. but the time it took to search for that gif.. it could have already been read. to each his own :P 

Quoting Megshere:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:44 AM
That's probably it. Lol. But anyways, if you are worried about her kids (which it seems to me you are) you should call CPS. If her kids are that talkative in public I can only imagine what they would tell a case worker. And if she's a meth addict she doesn't deserve her children. Every single meth head I know that's a "mom" doesn't have her children because they care about the drug more than their kids. Which is sad, but that's what it does to them.

Quoting wife_and_mommy:

i too went from a big city (Phoenix) to a small town in Arkansas (yeah that probably explains a lot huh... ) It was suppose to be temporary and I was sooooo good as to not assosiate with them. It wasn't until school started when their kids ( their overly talkative tmi kids) come over to my yard for the bus stop. My son just started school this year. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting wife_and_mommy:

Quoting Anonymous:

TLDR

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)