Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Honestly are you racist?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I really wanna know
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Replies (41-50):
mz_erica03
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:49 AM

No. But it makes me sad and angry when I see someone act just like their race's stereotypes.

Like the movie Crash when Sandra Bullock's character clings tight to her husband as she sees two AA guys walking towards them. It was judgemental for her to do that, but then what ended up happening? They were carjacked at gunpoint. That kind of crap pisses me off.

Or when I see a car chase on the news. I say, "Please don't let it be a Mexican, please don't let it be a Mexican." Then the announcer says, "The driver has been identified as 18 year old Juan Garcia."

SMH :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:49 AM
You too?! Wait aren't we white? O.o

Quoting Anonymous:

Technically I am "red" , she didn't mention red :D

Quoting Anonymous:

How dare you hate us purple folks! Don't you forget we do eat people too. *rawr* lol

Quoting Anonymous:

i dislike everyone equally. white/black/yellow/purple. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Well see, here's why I said I'm not sure. I don't hate them because they are Chinese, or because of skin color, or culture, or any of that. I hate that MANY (not all really, I have known two that where really kind but they admitted this about their own people) hate Americans. They think the women are whores. They won't hire, rent to or respect the average American. They do not care about our laws. They are racist. Though a lot of them who come here on vacation are sweet.

I am around a lot of Chinese people btw.

Quoting thetrollcat:

why do you hate the chinese?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not sure. I hate Chinese people who come to America. They deserve to be hated.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:51 AM
You know white folks can't make up their minds...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

How dare you hate us purple folks! Don't you forget we do eat people too. *rawr* lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Go fuck yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ding ding ding we have a winner!! Congratulations !!! You win the idiot of the night...

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not sure. I hate Chinese people who come to America. They deserve to be hated.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Crap, I always forget that. They, er we yeah we, have bad memories too.

Quoting Anonymous:

You know white folks can't make up their minds...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:52 AM

I have to make a concious effort not to be.  I make myself give everyone equal treatment or thoughts in my mind.  It is very difficult. Something that's ingrained from birth always creeps into your mind, whether you want it to or not.  Sometimes I am overly nice to black people because I'm so afraid of being racist. 

I was raised in the South (outside Marietta, Georgia) and it was just a way of life that everyone black was a n***** and they weren't like us.  We were taught they were inferior, theives, welfare queens, and just basically bad people.  Not worthy of being around us.  The worst thing we were taught is that they were incapable of love, that they did not have this emotion.  They were just like animals who had sex with anyone and everyone they could.  All their kids were born from different daddies & they didn't care because they had no morals. 

I think of all the things we were taught, that is the saddest & the hardest one to overcome.  That they don't really have human emotions like love.  And that they have no morals.  :( 

I'm sorry, it's the way I was raised and I couldn't change it until I moved out and discovered a new world of wonderful people.  Most in my position don't get that chance, they stay where they are & continue the ignorance.  But they don't consider it ignorance, they think it's true, because there are some blacks in that area that are like that.  :(

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:52 AM

Makes me wonder why if they hate americans so much why move to america????

Quoting Anonymous:

Well see, here's why I said I'm not sure. I don't hate them because they are Chinese, or because of skin color, or culture, or any of that. I hate that MANY (not all really, I have known two that where really kind but they admitted this about their own people) hate Americans. They think the women are whores. They won't hire, rent to or respect the average American. They do not care about our laws. They are racist. Though a lot of them who come here on vacation are sweet.

I am around a lot of Chinese people btw.

Quoting thetrollcat:

why do you hate the chinese?

Quoting Anonymous:

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Struck a nerve did she?

Quoting Anonymous:

Go fuck yourself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ding ding ding we have a winner!! Congratulations !!! You win the idiot of the night...

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:54 AM
yes, I cant stand asians!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured