Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why should i not vaccinate?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I just had my son I'm doing as much research as possible but I haven't decided. Why should I *not* vaccinate?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Replies (11-20):
Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:41 AM
This only I do selectively vax my child(ren).

Quoting momof6nokc:

Read, read, read.

Educate yourself.

Talk to other mothers.

Make a decision that is best for you and your family.

And vaccination is not an all or nothing decision. YOu can choose to vaccinate selectively, or on a slower schedule, etc.

All of my children are fully vaccinated though I declined the Hep B in the hospital---I'm not a drug user, I don't have hepatitis and my newborn is not having unprotected sex :o)  I waited to get that vax. 

My last child has autism and his pediatrician and I made a decision to slow down his vaccine schedule.  DS was completely vaccinated before school started and that is all that matters as far as school regs.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:50 AM

lots of vaccines have toxins in them. Lots of them are made from aborted fetuses.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:53 AM
You shouldn't vaccinate because you want your child to get sick, possibly die, and you want them to try and make other kids sick and possibly dead too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this
If people don't vaccinate their kids the diseases they are meant to control will come back. Have you ever seen a child with diptheria, tetanus, pertusis, polio or the others? Think those diseases are no longer around? They are still here but kept at bay by vaccinations. The positives far outweigh the negatives in my opinion. How horrible would you feel for your child to be crippled by a sickness they could have been vaccinated for? People are worried about whats in those vaccinations? Better stop eating then too. The very food in your mouth from where ever you get it has horrible ingredients in it, toxins, emulsifiers, slime, bleach and all that crap is approved by the FDA. Please vaccinate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:02 AM
2 moms liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

lots of vaccines have toxins in them. Lots of them are made from aborted fetuses.

Oh, Jesus Christ.
BlahNomMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Sorry op, stupid anon pissed me off, my kids are vaccination free, my only little one who wasn't did pass away last December.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
danie24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

My 7 year old, 5 year old and 6 month olds are all vaccine free.

My husband and I started our long road of research when our first was an infant. My sister's baby had a very bad reaction from the MMR vaccine. She completely regressed in development.

It was horrible! We had no idea vaccines posed such risks so we decided to NOT vaccinate until we researched vaccines thoroughly.

Once we called the vaccine manufacturers, researched the ingredients, researched their effects on human health, educated ourselves about biology and the human immune system, researched VAERS and the CDC and the National Vaccine Compensation Program, talked to many doctors and talked to many parents who have babies and children who suffered from vaccine injuries and vaccine death.. we made the informed decision to NEVER allow our children to be vaccinated.

We will not allow toxins and animal byproducts to be injected into their blood.

It's illogical.

Be patient. There is a lot of information out there. Stick with the peer reviewed journals and look up the ingredients and research their effects on human health.

It's insane to pump things like aluminum, formaldehyde, polysorbate 80 and animal byproducts into our kid's blood. Scary, scary, scary.

Good luck.

katiecat87
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I vaccinated my daughters but I opened up this post to see what some people's reasonings were for not vaccinating.

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:06 AM
I can't think of a good enough reason not to vaccinate, except being allergic to one of the components or being immunocompromised.
There's no reason to not vaccinate a perfectly healthy child.
danie24
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:09 AM
3 moms liked this

Wrong.

Educate yourself.

The childhood illnesses we vaccinate for were on a steady decline LONG before vaccines were introduced.

And not everyone eats garbage food. Many people live healthy, clean lifestyles.

Quoting Anonymous:

If people don't vaccinate their kids the diseases they are meant to control will come back. Have you ever seen a child with diptheria, tetanus, pertusis, polio or the others? Think those diseases are no longer around? They are still here but kept at bay by vaccinations. The positives far outweigh the negatives in my opinion. How horrible would you feel for your child to be crippled by a sickness they could have been vaccinated for? People are worried about whats in those vaccinations? Better stop eating then too. The very food in your mouth from where ever you get it has horrible ingredients in it, toxins, emulsifiers, slime, bleach and all that crap is approved by the FDA. Please vaccinate.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)