Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why should i not vaccinate?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I just had my son I'm doing as much research as possible but I haven't decided. Why should I *not* vaccinate?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Replies (151-153):
Youngmother456
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Then we can agree.

Quoting shudderette:

true. my point was mom confessions wasn't the best place to ask. if you gotta ask on cm this isn't the place to do it. a better place to ask other moms for their opinion on vaxing is probably a non vax group. Or a vax group. whatever.

Quoting Youngmother456:

The group you suggested is a "non vax group" not "unbiased research and information group" there's no way you can be sure she wouldn't get misinformation and/or biased information there. If you need information CM is not the place to go no matter what group.

The CDC is your best bet they have everything there and the data on that website can and does convince people not to vax.

Quoting shudderette:

I'm implying that in "mom confessions" she'll get replies from people who have done No research, just going off what their family Dr or their friends or their neighbors say. lots of misinformation. and they'll tell her she's a bad mom for even considering not vaxing.

in the vax group they would provide the information she needs to make an informed decision, whatever that decision is.

Quoting Youngmother456:

Are you implying that only those who do "good" research do not vaccinate?

Don't answer, I know you are.

Quoting shudderette:

whoa. don't ask that here. women in this group are ruthless. join the non vax group and ask questions there. you'll get lots of good RESEARCHED answers.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoch86
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Bumping for the info

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)