Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dear dumba%&

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I wont be there to pick up the pieces when shit blows up in your face AGAIN!

Back story...good friends with a guy, know everything about him etc...hes had it hard & i was always there to talk to him. I looked out for him & was there for him during a breakup.

Well just found out he has to give up his apartment...he is moving in with one of his best (female) friends..no big deal right? Wrong....shes letting him stay there rent free..this chick has his photo as her timeline photo... She constantly drop hints to him to date her.. He just went and bougt her tampons and razors etc & says im crazy for telling him hes leading her on & itll blow up in his face...the eff?

If he wanted to be with her I wouldnt care but I dont think he should lead her on...god guys are idiots lol.. /end rant

Jk pss..they only became friends since his bad breakup.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:29 AM
nice- poor guy doesn't know a vulture when he sees one...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:32 AM
I told him i was staying out of this one lol... Then when i seen how clung to him she was i spokeup.. He doesnt believe she is lol. He can clean this up when the shitshow starts.

Quoting Anonymous:

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:35 AM

I have a friend like that as well. He, honest to goodness, has no idea when he's leading on girls.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:39 AM
stick to your guns on this one- I'm guessing after a few days your phone will be ringing off the hook with him wondering why you didn't warn him... show him this post and laugh your ass off- lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I told him i was staying out of this one lol... Then when i seen how clung to him she was i spokeup.. He doesnt believe she is lol. He can clean this up when the shitshow starts.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Lol i will be! Weve done this song & dance before...everytime he says " i should have listened " lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

stick to your guns on this one- I'm guessing after a few days your phone will be ringing off the hook with him wondering why you didn't warn him... show him this post and laugh your ass off- lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:51 AM
hahahaa they are so clueless sometimes

Quoting AnastasiaKorsh:

I have a friend like that as well. He, honest to goodness, has no idea when he's leading on girls.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)