Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you get to the hospital when you gave birth?

Posted by   + Show Post
With my first ds, we didn't have a car so I called the ambulance when my water broke. My DF was so worried I was gonna have the baby at home so he went outside and flagged down a police officer and we rode in the back of the cop car, with the sirens on, all the way to the hospital lol.

My DF wasn't home when my water broke with ds2. I called him and left a voicemail. I drove myself to the hospital at 4 am in the morning. I parked on the wrong level, got out and locked my keys in the car by accident. I walked down 3 flights of stairs and went around the building to the emergency room entrance. I was in so much pain from the contractions at the point.

I hope I have a fairytale ride to the hospital next time, if I have another kid.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Replies (121-125):
goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:32 AM

1st time my mom took me,second time my ex took me and this time 7 months ago my so took me but my water never broke with any of my children

louzannalady
by Gold Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:33 AM
My aunt drove me the first child. DH drove me the second time with our doula following in her car. The third will be a home birth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mayasmama11
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:34 AM
My husband drove me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:34 AM
I was induced so my husband took me after my doctor told us to head on over to labor and delivery.
SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:34 AM
My husband drove me there both times.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured