Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Weightwatchers

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:24 AM
  • 2 Replies
If you do it or have done it.can you explain to me how it works? I know they have a point system but how do you figure how many point you get? And have you used the app? Do you have to pay to use it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I am doing it now.  They give you how many points you get.  There is some calculation that they use.  I do use the app, but I go to a meeting once a week.  It does cost to use it, but I'm not sure how much.

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I lost 35 lbs. on WW. It's an amazing system because you don't have to deprive yourself from the foods you like, as you do as you keep your points in check and control your portions. It teaches you how to eat to have slow, steady, permanent weight loss. I would never try another diet.
I see my mom and sil doing these gimmick diets, the other day my mom couldn't eat anything but grapes and another day my sil could only eat a can of tuna- not even lemon juice. Yuck. And the haven't lost a pound because that's a diet you can't keep up as a lifestyle, so the moment they eat an actual meal, boom! Pounds are back WITH reinforcements.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN