Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wish i can go back in time and high five myself!

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:34 PM
  • 22 Replies
2 moms liked this

i wasnt the most popular girl in high school.  so last week i got a friendship request from this guy i went to high school with.  he was very popular, we never spoke.  i havent seen him since the last day of school in 2000.  anyways he made a post on facebook how he came back from the gym (hes a personal trainer) and i commented i need myself a trainer to get me motivated.  he ims me right away, and says " give me a time and place and ill work you out in a heartbeat.  take that anyway you like."  so i laughed it off and he was like no seriously, we should hang out, get together see what happens.  while talking he commented on my pictures saying how great i look. my boyfriend is right here reading this whole conversation along with me and he cant get over the fact that im flattered. im trying to explain to him that its just flattering when someone who never even noticed you thinks you are attractive.  im not going to do anything with this guy, we are just friends on facebook.  but the 16 year old me is flattered.  kwim?

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gemikris82
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:35 PM

BUMP!

gemikris82
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:35 PM

BUMP!

mama_bear77
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:38 PM
yay lol i know the feeling :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rockabillybetty
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Lol I've been there but it was by a guy who bullied me in high school so im flattered but the 16 yrold in me is thinking stfu douche lol. My female 17yr old tormentors are either in jail or in walmart parking lots asking for change. . .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Quoting rockabillybetty:

Lol I've been there but it was by a guy who bullied me in high school so im flattered but the 16 yrold in me is thinking stfu douche lol. My female 17yr old tormentors are either in jail or in walmart parking lots asking for change. . .

its very flattering lol!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:40 PM
I know what you mean
gemikris82
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:40 PM

BUMP!

gemikris82
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I know what you mean

its nice to be noticed

rockabillybetty
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea. . There's a lady at my son's school that says we went to school together i looked at her and said I dont remember you at all and smiled. She's like oh you knew so and so im like yea i know them lol but never knew you. People are funny

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting rockabillybetty:

its very flattering lol!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Been there.
It is flattering. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)